Importance Of Love

Elizabeth's POV.
I sat on the bed with my head hung low. The previous incident kept reeling in my mind.

Could it be I was too harsh with him? But...that's what I could do for him to understand the importance of love...after what I've learnt today...

***Flashback***
Zavier pulled up the car to the front of College like always and I always wonder why the Pig liked to show off so much?

But anyway I got into it after sighing real hard. Just then Zavier's mobile phone rang.

"Yes. Hmm. What? Where are you? Okay we'll be there." Zavier hung the phone call and said.

"Sir we've got a problem. Mrs Black is at the hospital." My eyes went wide when I heard his words.

"Take me there. Hospital." I couldn't form any words. Those were the words that I could utter with the great shock I got.
What could have happened? Is it serious?

There were numerous unanswered questions crowded in my mind.

"Yes Sir." Then Zavier hit the engine and dashed to the hospital.

When we arrived, I got out of the car and rushed to the receptionist.

"Mrs Linda Black." I said and the receptionist gave me the room number.

Then I dashed to the room with Zavier behind me. I reached the door and opened it. There were nurses and the doctor in the room. They were asking Mrs Black some questions and when she saw me. She smiled at me.

"Mommy!" I ran to her and hold her hands while Zavier stood by the door.

"Doctor what happened to my mother? Is she alright?" I asked the doctor who was short and chubby.

"Yes your mother is fine. Don't worry. It's just that she did not take her blood pressure pills. But Mrs Black make sure you take them everyday. Alright. I'll take my leave. Oh and you can discharge today itself." The doctor smiled at us and left with the nurses.

Then I switched my gaze to Mrs Black, I noticed her eyes were filled with tears.

"Mommy? Are you okay? Are you in pain?" I asked her.

"No. I am fine my dear. I just remembered Sebastian. I wish he were here too. Oh I am such a foolish person! How come he would here?" Then she laughed nervously.

I felt it. The pain of wanting someone who love dearly to be by your side when you are in pain.

Then Mrs Black rested a little bit before getting discharge.

Some of the maids were present there as they were the ones who brought Mrs Black to the hospistal.

On our way home, everything kept buried in my mind. I could not take them out.

I need to do something for Mrs Black. She has endured a lot. And she has been keeping her pain for a long time. This pain should end.
I'll do whatever I can to make Sebastian understand the importance of love...

***End Of Flashback***

I did not expect Sebastian to sneak in. When I saw him, Mrs Black's words rang in my mind. I did not want to lash out...but I needed to...

His face with so much glow, his eyes full of emotions...I did not want to break those...but I had too...

My heart felt so hurt and heavy with pain. I was excited yet I had to hide my excitement for that time and not show him...

I laid my body on the bed and engulfed myself with his fragrance one last time.

Hi guys! I know this is a short chapter! But I promise the next one will be a long one! So stay tuned! And tell me what you think of Eliz and don't forget to hit that star! Love ya! Bye! ❤