Training (3)

So we meet again! Yes guys! This IS MIRACLE! I updated twice today! Why? Well...I am so into building up my two babies' relationship. I mean Sebastian and Eliz need some romance. Don't you think? Well enough blabbering and enjoy this chapter. Sebastian's POV ahead by the way! See you at the end of this chapter!

Sebastian's POV.
When everyone said that karma is a bitch, I did not believe it. But now I am experiencing it. I am in HELL.

I had an apron wrapped around me and a wooden spoon in my grasp. I had flour on my face like a kid powdered me like a barbie doll.

"No! Stir it well!" That girl had the audacity to yell at me. This girl was clearly taking revenge with this situation and I really did not like it at ALL.

I glared at J who was stuffing his face with popcorn clearly enjoying what was happening. It was as if he was watching a freaking a movie.
"It is all because of you J! If you had not tell this girl to bake a cake for your brother last time for his birthday then this would not have happened to me!"

"It couldn't be helped then Sebastian. The bakery shop was closed and I did not know what to do back then. So I just suggested Eliz to bake a cake seeing that her dishes are always delicious." J just shrugged at me.

"Anyway Eliz has to train you to bake a good cake. So that by tomorrow you will be a good baker." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How the hell am I going to master it till tomorrow? I am not a genius when it comes to cooking or even worse BAKING!" I told him still glaring at J.

"Practice Sebastian. Practice makes perfect." He holds out his index and closed he eyes.

"Shut up if you don't want that wooden spoon up your ass." I was in rage.

"Couldn't you just learn to bake this cake and do it for your brother?" I asked him whisking the dough furiously.

"I tried that but that guy only wants Eliz's cake and to prove it he wants Eliz to come at my place and bake it. So you must come to my place and bake the cake. Simple!" He flashed a smile at me. Bastard.

"Simple my ASS." I snorted at him.
I kept on whisking the dough furiously. Then I saw a hand in front of me.

"Here. Give me. I'll show you." The girl said 'give me' but she literally snatched the bowl from me.

"What is your problem girl?" I asked her irritated.

"What is with you with 'girl'? I have a name you know?" She said while whisking.

"No." I told her sternly.

"Pardon?" She looked at me cocking an eyebrow.

"I said no. I will NOT call you by that name. You do not fit for it." I looked at the bowl.

"Whatever." She resumed in whisking.

"See, this should leave a fluffy trail when you do this." The girl lifted up the wooden spoon.

"Oh." That was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Oh." She repeated after me.

"Now you need to pour the dough in a recipient." She poured it in a heart shaped recipient. But there was something which caught my eye. The butterfly drawing on the outside of the recipient...

"Why heart?" I asked curiously. Only one person I know owns a recipient with a butterfly on it...because the butterfly drawing was made with a permanent marker by...my Queen and I when her mother bought it.

She took a breath and said with a half smile. "My mother." Her answer struck me like thunder.

I stayed silent. I was contemplating whether to push her forward for more answers or not. But...what if she is not her?...
Then suddenly her eyes went wide like she saw a donkey twerking.
"Oh! Umm...I meant my mother's friend." She laughed nervously. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. There must really be something with her...maybe she can help me find my Queen...

I continued on looking at her still thinking of what she said. But I did not push her further. I stayed quite.

"Now! It is time to put this in the oven." She wore the oven gloves and put the recipient in it.

"Oh! Remember to wear gloves cause I don't want you to burn your hands like-" She was about to continue then she halted. How does she know that I onced burnt my hands when I taking out a recipient out of the oven? This incident happened at my Queen's place...

This is getting really crazy...

I looked up at her still silent waiting for her to say something.

"Oh! Umm...S-Sarah told me that you once burnt you hand cause you did not wear gloves." She smiled awkwardly and fidgeting with her fingers non-stop.
Only one person I know who fidgets with her fingers when she is lying...My Queen...

But still I said nothing but just watching her every move. It sounded crazy but nothing was processing in my mind.

"Yeah. And well...you should preheat the oven before putting the recipient in it." She did not look at me but took a napkin and began wiping the counter. Clearly she is nervous...and was lying...

What should I do? Should I ask her if she is my Queen? If yes then will she return to me and forget everything I had done to her? Will she forgive me? More importantly? Is she her?

So? Did you enjoy it? What do think will happen now? Will Sebastian know that Elizabeth is his Queen or not? Comment down you thoughts and hit that star! Love ya! Bye.❤