FLORA?

Elizabeth's POV

"HAHAHAHA!" I really could not suppress my laughter and J was not helping me either.

We were in my favourite restaurant and we planned to eat like normal people or maybe I planned to do so...

But here a certain someone was really not coping with me. J was narrating about his adventures when he was a kid. I already knew about the stupid things he did but that time he was telling me about his reaaallyyy embarrassing moments.

"So you liked that f-floral underwear and-...and y-haha-you WANTED TO WEAR IT EVERYDAY?! HAHAHAHA!" I grabbed my stomach and laughed so hard. I could not imagine a little Noah persisting about wearing a floral underwear.

"Yeah yeah laugh at me..." He rolled his eyes and his cheeks turned beetred.

"BWAHAHAHA!" I tried to shut my mouth with my hand but instead I laughed even harder.

After a few minutes my laughing fit calmed down and I took deep breaths because I felt like I was running out of breath when I was laughing like a maniac and I wiped a tear on my left eye.

"I am glad I made you laugh. At least my embarrassed past did not go waste." J told me while lifting the back of his hand to his forehead acting like a drama queen.

"Thank you J." I smiled while looking at my empty plate.

"Trust me Eliz. I had to do this. I can't let you be this sad and let you shed tears because we have classes tomorrow and I don't want Seb to see you with puffy eyes. Cause if ever he sees you with puffy and teary eyes then..." J looked either sides of him then brough his hand to his mouth and whispered. "My balls will definitely be cut off!"
Then his voice returned to normal tone.
"Well, I don't want that because I have to get married and have kids!" He said with a determined facial expression.

I chuckled and shook my head.
"Sebastian...that's definitely something he would do."

"OF COURSE! And you know that time when Sebastian came to his place at night to meet you, he made me wear-..." J's eyes went wide then he shook his head.

"No no no. I won't tell you this one." He scratched his cheek in nervousness.

"You do have a lot of embarrassing moments J." I chuckled again.

After that we paid for the food then went out of the restaurant.

"Ahhh! That food was D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S." I said while rubbing my stomach.

"Agree! Its seafood is really exquisite! And of course it would be! I was the one who chose the restaurant!" I could feel J's ego brimming.

"Yeah yeah I know. Now stop flattering yourself, FLORA" I smirked at J teasing him. I am really lucky to have a friend line him. He is the first friend I made when I moved to this town. I really am grateful to him.

"Flo-...No you just didn't! Don't tell me you gave me a nickname on that floral underwear!" He whispered to me and I was laughing hard.

"Really Eliz. That's enough. Now I am regretting that I told you about this." He pouted and glared at me.

"By the way, we have to buy donuts for Sarah, right?" J reminded me of this.

"Oh thank god you reminded J! I totally forgot! If you hadn't reminded me now and we didn't buy them, there would have been wrath in my house." I face-palmed and we proceeded to our usual bakery to buy the donuts.

After a few minutes of walking, chatting and continuosly laughing like maniac, we were in front of the bakery.

"Man...seriously? We walked for 15 minutes and now it is closed?" J pointed at the bakery's door.

I sighed and said.
"Well, it can't be helped then. I'll just call Sarah and tell her we couldn't get her donuts." I took out my mobile and was about to dial Sarah's number when J stopped me.

"Wait! I heard that there is a bakery that has opened recently down this street and it is said that their pastries are damn good. Wanna have a look there?" J said thoughtfully.

"Oh okay then. Let's go and have a look. By the way, how do you know about new restaurants and bakeries that are opened? I mean you were not that foody if I remember well." I lifted an eyebrow at him

"Since Sebastian switched into you body, we often come to these restaurants to eat and we usually come to this street to buy pastries but at that time that new bakery was still under construction." J smiled nervously.

"That's why when I got back to my body, I felt different. I thought that it was because maybe I got too used being in Sebastian's body that I felt that way but that's not the case. Fortunately Sebastian is not in front of me else I would've kicked his ass." I clenched my right fist suppressing my overwhelming anger.

"I'll deal with him once everything will be fine. For now let's head to that bakery." I told J who was smirking.

"What?" I asked him raising an left eyebrow.

"I wonder if you'll really kick his ass..." j was smirking like some evil character in a cliché romantic movie.

"But, all depends on him now. I mean what steps he'll take from now on." I voice tone became low.

"He is going to be fine Eliz. I am sure he will know why you did this. He trusts you. Now don't be depressed and let's go get those donuts!" J grabbed my hand and pulled it with him while walking.

I hope everything will go well...

Heyy guys! CHAPTER 27 UPDATED!
Hope you like this one and enjoyed it as well! Don't forget to hit that star!!😜 see you in next chapter!