Conditions

Elizabeth's POV.
"What?!" The Pig and I shouted in unison.

"Yes. It will at least take two months to find a solution." Sarah said seriously.

"Why did you even do that Sarah?! Now I am stuck in this Pig's body!" I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Pig? Hey watch your tongue!" The Pig growled.

"Or else what? You are a Pig! Pig! Pig!" I kept on saying the word Pig.

"What are you? A kid?" The Pig snorted.

"It is my problem whether I am a kid or not, not yours!" I pointed at him furiously. He really was getting on my nerves.

"I think I shall call the mental asylum cause someone here really needs help!" He said which made me even more furious.

"Call them! Your reputation will be tarnished not mine!" I smirked at what I said.

"You-" Before even the Pig get a say Sarah interrupted.

"Stop! Both of you!" Sarah shouted enough to quiten us down.

"Now that you are in this situation, you two need to coorperate and make things work till I find a solution. I know I am to be blamed for this so I will try my best and look for a solution as soon as possible. I was only trying that experiment on you two and I am sorry for that. So please..." Sarah sounded guilty and her voice faded as she appologised and at that time I felt guilty too for shouting at her earlier.

"I am sorry Sarah. I-I will try my best." I flashed her a small smile.

"Okay I think I will try my best too." The Pig sighed.

"Since we are going to stay in each other's body for two months, I need some conditions! I can't let this perverted Pig in my body like that!" I exclaimed when the Pig's perverted ways crossed my mind.

"Perverted Pig?!" He cocked an eyebrow at me sending me glares.

"Yes! I know you too damn well, Mr Sebastian Black." I said confidently but I knew inside I was trembling for his murderous glares.
Damn! I did not know I looked this scary when I am angry!

"What are your conditions?" He asked sighing.

"One. You can't have any relationship with anyone. Two. You can't tell anyone that you are in my body. Three. You can't have sex with anyone. Four. You can't kiss anyone. Five. You can't wear these types of clothes. Six. You can't touch my body lustfully. Seven. You should attend all my classes. Eight. You should not do something which will invite trouble to me. Nine. No clubs. Ten. You should go to work." I explained him carefully for all the conditions could be chugged in his damn ears.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! No clubs? No sex? No kiss? And work?!" He questioned and did he had a horrifying facial expression.

"Yes." I nodded at him.

"No! I can't!...Listen girl, don't think highly of yourself. I only got in your body! Do you even know who I am?" He smirked in the end.

I sighed and replied.
"Oh! The Prince of Riverside College!" I faked the royal courtsy while bowing and this made him change his smirk into a huge scowl.

"I am a man and I have needs too! You can't deprive me like that!" The Pig yelled and I was afraid that my ears would bleed in a second.

"Hello Mr Sebastian Black! Back to reality! You are a woman now!" I waved in front of his face.

"Shit! Damn this body!" He cursed.

"Hey don't you dare curse my body! It is MY body!" I glared deadly at him.

"But, you can't do this to me! I have needs! And I need to satisfy them!" He really was trying to convince me but am I going to bent to him? No way!

I can't let him have his ways with my body as I am a...virgin.

I have not had my first kiss yet and here he is talking about satisfying his needs with my body!

"Look, I don't care whoever you are. I just know that you are in my body and you have to follow my routine." I said with a change in tone which made the Pig cocked his eyebrow a second time.

He sighed and shook his head.
"I am doing this just because I am in your body. But wait since you have conditions, I can have one too."

"Speak." I simply said while plopping on the couch.

"Don't do stupid things that will ruin my reputation." Damn! All that Pig is concerned about is his reputation!

I snorted and nodded.
"Okay. I agree."

I stood up and looked at Sarah who had a cheeky smile. I frowned and asked.
"What?"

"Nothing." She simply replied.

"Anyway, Sarah you are the witness here. If ever he breaks any of the conditions, I will chop off his balls and chug them down his throat." I said with a very serious face.

"Uh...-Does not that sound a bit too violent?" Sarah asked.

"Not at all. It is a fair punishment." I said with my index finger pointed up.

"But what if you break my condition?" The pig asked smirking.

"It is up to you to decide not me." I shrugged at him.
Why do I feel there is something perverse in his mind....

"Okay then. If you break mine, I can do whatever I want to your body." I could easily see the devil smile splattered on his lips...I mean her lips.

"Whatever. Anyway I will never break that condition. So not even in your dreams will you have your way with my body." I said confidently.

"It's a deal then." I stretched out my hand in front of him.

"Deal." He agreed and shook my hand and weirdly I sensed some weird sensation struck....

Then the Pig's asked the most difficult question I ever had in my entire life. It was way worst than a Mathematical Probem Solving Question!

"By the way, who are you?"
Shit!

A very big THANK YOU to all of you! Thank you for continuing supporting me! Oh those comments and votes are soo motivating me to continue writing! Oh and HUGE welcome for our new followers!

Now, now, what do you think of this chapter? Have you enjoyed it?

What do you think...will Elizabeth tell the truth or not? Comment down your answer cause I really want to know! Oh and don't forget to hit that star before you leave! Love ya! Bye!❤