Walking Style

Elizabeth's POV.
What the hell did he make my body wear?! T-This dress! Shit! I really regret burning it when my Mom gave it to me!

I hurried to my body and grabbed his shoulder and pulled her with me.

"What?!" She...I mean he exclaimed.

"Follow me quietly!" I said sternly.

"Hey! Stop! You cannot drag me out like that!" The Pig continued on talking.

I stopped my track and turned to him.
"You wore this dress which clings too much to my liking! Let me remind you this is my body, not yours!" I pointed at him.

"And I want my body back!" I added frustrating.

I was enraged with that dressing style cause all the guys had that hungry look in their eyes!

"Oh! What a coincidence! I also want my body back!" That Pig said sarcastically.

"And please! Stop your feminie walking style! Cause let me remind you, you are in my body! And I can't let you tarnish my reputation like that!" He kept on running that annoying tongue of his.

Finally we reached the back of College and fortunately there was not anyone.

I release his hand and faced him with an horrible scowl on my face.
"So? What were you telling me back then? About my feminine walking style? Now LET ME REMIND YOU that YOU are in MY BODY AS WELL! So you also need to watch how you walk!" I said pointing at him. I was not the only one who needed to watch how I was walking! He also needed to watch his! He is in my freaking body after all!

"Look, I don't care about your body or whatever! And you don't even have a reputation if I am not wrong! So why the hell would I care about your body?!" The Pig said and the last part kind of....hurt me?
No! Get it together Eliz! You need to get your body back! Then everything will be alright!

"Oh what a suprise! I don't care about your body as well!" I smirked at him as I knew I hit his nerve when I saw his left eyebrow twitched.

"Then give me back my damn body!" He yelled but not enough to bring attention which was good.

"Hey! I can ask you the same thing!" I yelled back at him.

"Do you think I am enjoying being in your damn body?" I pointed at myself and asked.

"You are asking me as if I am having a great time being in yours!" The Pig pointed at himself and said.

"This is the last time I am telling you! Give me back my body!" The Pig yelled again.

"How the hell will I give you back your body when I don't even know how the hell I got in yours?!" I told him furiously.

"Then who did this to us?!" The pig asked.

"If I knew I would not be still stuck in your body!" I said frustrated as I ran my hand in my hair.
Who the hell could do this thing to us?! No one knows about me knowing The Pig...is it a coincidence? Or...

But...WAIT! Last night...I did return home...Sarah found out about me working as a butler at the Blacks...then..

Sorry Rabbit....this is the only thing I can do for both of you...

SHIT!

"SARAH!" The pig and I said in unison with wide eyes.

"I-I...need to call her!" I said and searched for my mobile in the Pig's jeans unconsciously.

"Idiot." I heard the Pig muttered while handing me my mobile. Oh yes! My mobile is with him and his is with me!

I took it glaring deadly at him.

Then I dialed Sarah's number and within three rings she picked up.
"Hey Rabbit!" Her voice was joyful like usual.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I-I am now at home...well I went to a coffee shop a while ago....-oh! Wait! Why is your voice...manly?" She asked as if she did not know what happened.

"I am coming home." I said instantly and hanged up.

"Let's go!" I said walking.

"I know that! You don't need to order me around like that!" The Pig was like an annoying squirrel next to me.

"Hey walk well!" He whisper-shouted at me.

"I am trying!" I said trying my best to walk like a guy. Even though I cross-dress when I work, people don't really notice the way I walk but this guy there was bugging the hell out of me!

"Hey Sebastian!" Now way! Clara?! Why the hell now?!

"Oh hi Clara." I greeted her reluctantly with a forced smile plastered on my face.

"Where are you going? And who is that girl?" She said bitterly and looking at Sebastian who was in my body furiously.
What should I do now?!

"Uh...-S-She is a friend of m-mine..." I stuttered while scratching my head.

"You better keep your claws away from him. Understood?" Clara said sending daggers at Sebastian who was not at all listening to her then she went away.

"Thank God she has left!" I said sighing hard.

"Now let's go! I want my body!" The Pig screamed in my ears.

"Don't scream in my ears like that!" I glared at him and proceeded my way out of College with that Pig walking next to me.

Shit! I need to call Zavier!
Ring! Ring! Ring!
"Hello Zavier! I need you to come to College right now!" I said hurriedly.

"Y-Yes Sir!" Zavier stuttered and hung up.

After some minutes later, Zavier rolled outside the College in a Lamborghini! Rich bastard...

Zavier quickly got out of the car and bowed.
"Sir." He said respectfully.
What to say now?! How am I going to tell him drive me to my house?!

Think of something Eliz! Yes! Got it!

"Z-Zavier, I need you to take me somewhere. I'll give the address. I-I need to help this lady here, she is not feeling well." I pointed at Sebastian who was giving me boring looks.

Can this guy coorperate?!

Zavier nodded and said.
"Yes Sir."

He went to the backseat's door and opened it. I was on the way to get in the car when I heard that freaking Pig said.
"Ladies first, you know?"
This Pig was really getting on my nerves!

Stay calm Eliz...don't explode..there is only a few minutes and you will be in your body again...have patience...

Chapter 9 UPDATED! I can't control my yearn for writing this story! So what do you think of this chapter? Leave your thoughts before you go and of course don't forget to hit that star! Love ya! Bye!❤