Training (4)

Hello everybody! Yes! I updated today! I did tell you that I am taking this very much seriously!

Oh and Sebastian is here again! Enjoy!

Sebastian's POV.
"Woah! Nice move!" J exclaimed as he tried to take the ball from the girl.

"Didn't know you are good at this." J bent with his grips on his knees.

J told us to do a soccer training since I was good at this and I would always play soccer during P.E classes. So, to avoid any mistakes, J decided for a training. We were currently at a nearby playground. The girl and J were playing while I, well...I was sitting eating some Doritos while watching them training.

Or so I thought I would be doing, but I always found myself in a daze,, thinking about the previous day's incident. About that girl...

When I was watching the girl playing soccer with J, I was surprise to see that the girl actually knew how to play. That justified the way she acted when J told her about the training. She told J that she was going to kick his ass.

My eyes were fixed on her. The way she was playing. The way she was kicking the ball. She had that confident look gleaming on her face. Her eyes screamed excitement and fun which reminded me of someone...my Queen.

She too had the same expression whenever we played soccer together. That thought made me smile ghostly.

J did his possible to get the ball but he could not. She was very fast and she used every tacts to keep the ball with her.

Then J swiftly kicked the ball which made it rolled on the green grass. J quickly ran towards the ball and was about to take it to the goal pitch when the girl ran and ever so lightly stole the ball from J. She was so quickly like lightning. She then kicked the ball up and pushed the ball upward with her head. Then to her chest followed by her right knee. After that, she took the ball to the opposite goal pitch then she kicked the ball smirking knowing she won the match. But still...she used to play like this too.....as I was the one who taught her this.

"See? You should push the ball and you do this. And this. And bam!" I showed my Queen. She was watching me wide eyed.

"Oh..." She said.

"Try." I handed her the ball.

"Okay." She smiled sweetly at me.

"So I push it like this and- WH-?" The ball did not land on her head but on her face.

I laughed at her getting a glare in return from her.

"You should do it like this." I showed her step by step till she could master it.

"This. This. And this. Yayy!" She laughed and hugged me tightly. She laughed...laughed...but then I killed it...her laughter...

After marking a goal, she punched the air with a victorious smile then she said making and E with her index, middle and ringe finger.
"This is Elizabeth's signature!"

My eyes widened.

"You have mastered it my Queen." I smiled at her.

"Yes! And now I will call it 'Elizabeth's signature!' " She made an E with her index, middle and ring finger.

I continued to stare at the girl until J pulled me out of my daze.
"Sebastian! This is such a shame for me! The soccer leader! Are you kidding me? I got beaten by a girl?! THIS IS ABSURD! HUMILIATING!" J grabbed his hair in frustration while the girl laughed histerically at him.

"Anyway how did you pull this off?" J opened his water bottle and began to  chug.

"Haha! What? I learnt this from Seba-aana. Yes! My hometown friend Sebana! Hehe. Umm...I'll just go to the rest room." She literally fled to the rest room. I narrowed my eyes at her. There was surely something off.

"Remember to go to Men's!" J shouted.

"Shut up J!" She shouted back.

I said nothing but stayed quiet the whole time.

"Elizabeth is an amazing soccer player! I did not know she was this amazing!" J took a seat to my left.

"Hey are you even listening to me?" J shook my shoulders.

"Huh? Uh- ...yeah." I said but my mind was clouded with that girl.

"Tell me Sebastian. What is it?" J askes me concerned. J knew about my Queen. He was the only one who knew about this. He also knew the terrible thing I did to her. I hurt her. I hurt my Queen.

"You are thinking about her, aren't you?" J asked.

I said nothing and just nodded.

"I don't know why am I feeling that this girl is my...I don't know Joshua." I hung my head low.

"I understand man. But you might never know. Maybe your Queen is her. She is the girl you were searching for over three years." J landed his hand on my shoulder.

"But..." I could not say more.

"Let us see how this goes first." J told me and I simply nodded.

"Hey guys! What are you doing?" Our heads whipped to the girl who was heading to our direction.

"Nothing just a guy talk." J said.

The girl just rolled her eyes.

"So J. Was I good?" The girl smirked.

"Sadly yes." J stood up.

"Could you just say I was amazing?" She smirked even more.

Then her eyes met mine. She froze then laughed nervously.

Why? Why am I getting this feeling when I am with her? Why?

So? Did you like it? What do you think happened between Sebastian and Elizabeth? What do you think of Joshua aka J? I love him!

Oh there is an important announcement guys!
I will not be able to update this whole week except for Monday and Tuesday. I'll be very busy with my cousin's wedding. So I am sorry.
Well I'll try my best to update tomorrow. Don't worry! Love ya! Bye!❤

Don't forget to hit that star and leave your comments!