Experiment

Elizabeth's POV.
"I know! I know! Sarah, I am sorry. I did not mean to not tell you. I forgot to tell you that I work at the Blacks'." I said with guilty washing over my face.

The moment I entered the house, I rushed to Sarah and appologised. I could not bare her being angry with me. She was the only friend I had beside J, afterall.

"Okay. I forgive you, Rabbit." Sarah sighed.
I could not believe it. Normally, Sarah would hold a grudge for like one whole week! But why not now? This question kept swimming in my head.

"So? You are not angry?" I asked eyeing her as she sat on the couch lazily. I sounded like an idiot asking her that question.

"Nope." She simply replied.

"Oh but I did meet your Sebbie." Her eyes were gleaming with excitement. Sometimes I wondered whether I was the one who had a crush on that Prince-Pig or her. Oh here returns the real Sarah...

"Oh yeah?" I just said nonchalantly peeling off my jacket and bunnie. I shook my head and allowed my hair fall. Ahh feels good...

"Come on, Rabbit!" She stood up straight like she was in an army.

"He misses you..." That was the moment I think time stopped. H-He misses me?

"I-I...H-How...-" I could not form my words. Then Sarah cut me off.

"He misses you dearly. The only thing he kept asking is that where is his Queen..." My eyes went wide like saucers. He still remembers that name...

Unconsciously, I felt my eyes stinging and salty water started dripping off. I could not control the hot tears.

"Why...-Why am I even crying?" I asked myself as I wiped the tears with the back of my hands.

My voice was trembling to me. I could not recognise that trembling voice. My throat went dry and a huge lump was stuck at the back.

"Shh...It's okay, Rabbit. It's okay." Sarah soothed me with her kind worda but it was not working. Instead I cried even more bitterly.

"I-...I miss him too, Sarah." Those words came out of my mouth. I did not expect me to say that. I did not even know that I was suffering inside during all this time. I was always stuffing my thoughts about him at the back. But I think it was not enough.

"I know...I understand Rabbit." Her voice was smooth.

Sarah gave me a motherly hug and ot was a great thing. This hug soothed me.

After I cried my heart out, I parted from Sarah.
"Now stop crying."

"O-Okay." I said and sniffened. I took a tissue paper and wiped my nose.

"Sebastian and you will be together. I promise." Sarah muttered which made me confused as hell. What does she mean by that?

"I-I..." I could not even got the time to finish my sentence as I felt a sting in my neck and my gaze went up to Sarah's face which were drowned in guilty.

"Sorry Rabbit....this is the only thing I can do for both of you..." Then I started seeing dark spots. My eyes gradually closed with my head ever so heavy.

The huge pool of darkness swallowed me wholy.

***Sarah's POV.***
I felt very guilty to do this but I had to. Since childhood, Sebastian and Elizabeth were together. They had that unbreakable relationship. And even their parents saw how they were always together.

Sebastian being aloof and Elizabeth being bubbly brought a good combination. I still remember how Elizabeth used to tease Sebastian about not smiling. I think he was the first child I have met who did not have the slightest desire to either smile or laugh. He was a mysterious kid.

I am sorry my Rabbit...
I brought her to her bedroom and lied her down on her bed. I placed the blanket on her body and left her room closing the door.

I took out my mobile and dialed Steve's number.
"Hello?" A very thick voice answered.

"How is my baby doing?" I asked him.

"Sarah? How are you? You did not inform me when you landed! I was so worried, you know?" Steve crowded me with questions.

"I know Steve. I just... I was being held up by things here...by the way Steve, I did it." I said sitting on the couch.

"I understand Sarah. But are you sure things will not get complicated after that?" Steve asked.

"No they will not. I am sure of it cause it is you who helped me in creating this." I said confidently.

"But still..." He said then sighed.

"Anyway, I still do not understand why are you doing this to them?" Steve asked probably running his fingers through his thick black hair.

"I just want them to be together and happy...I guess..." I replied smiling to myself.

"Sarah..." Steve muterred.

"Yes my baby?" I asked to ease the tension.

"Again with the baby?" Steve asked chuckling.

"Yeah...I mean I miss you. I spent 10 years with you in either the laboratory or home. I miss your presence." I confessed to him.

"I think you could say that this applies to me too." Steve said.

"So how is that boy? Sebastian?" Steve asked curiously.

"Hmm...he is more or less the same. He has become a man. He is attractive and all but his way of talking changed. Back then he had that cold side but not this much. Now it is like his mere shadow is like ice. Oh and he definitely is arrogant and has that 'I don't give a shit' attitude. Ahh...I just wish that his cold self melt after this..." I said sighing.

"Now that you have already done it. Just keep your faith in your hardwork and see the miracles happen." Steve said sending a big smile to my lips.

"Oh how I wish I could hug you right now!" I exclaimed.

We talked about an hour then we hanged up. It felt nice talking to Steve.  I met him when I was in a laboratory. He had his eyes covered with spectacles stuffed in a book. He was so cute at that moment that I wanted to jump on him and hug the hell out of him. But I could not scare him away. So I just let things move slowly.

We had to work together on some experiments. We had a lot of fun together. Then before I even knew, I was starting to fall for him. It was kind of great to have someone who shares the same interest as me.

One day, an extraordinary expriment crossed my mind and at the same time I learnt about Sebastian's and Elizabeth's situation. Then I decided that this experiment would suit only them.

The experiment of switching souls...

Hello to all wattpad readers! Yes I have not been updating lately! Why? Because as usual school has been hectic lately. But anyway, I wrote this chapter for you! But I will not really be able to update for a long period of time- maybe 2 months.
I am sorry.😔

Okay now let's brush this off and tell me what you think of this chapter! And hit that star before you leave! Love ya! Bye.❤