You WHAT?!

Elizabeth's POV.
"*cough* *cough*-..so students...-*cough* *cough*-...we are going to...-*cough* *cough*...." Mr Dan's Mathematics classes always seemed so coughing. I would say boring but coughing suits him the best.
I mentally rolled my eyes at him.

Urghh...I feel so sleepy...my eyes are drooping...

For the fifth time, I asked Mr Dan permission to drink some water to get rid of ny sleepy self.
"Sir, may I drink some water please?"

"*cough* *cough*...-of course...-*cough* *cough*...-by the..-*cough* *cough*..-way..-*cough* *cough*...-why..-*cough*..-are..-*cough*..-drinking..-*cough*..-so..-*cough*..-much..-*cough*-...water..-*cough*?"
Mr Dan asked. Woah! So much coughing! He really should take some medicines!

I cleared my throat and replied.
"It is just that, I am feeling very thirsty today, Sir. Nothing serious."

"It's-...*cough*-...okay..-*cough*-...*cough*-...then." He said and resumed with the explanations.

Surprisingly this Maths class passed in a blur. The bell rang indicating that it was time for lunch.
Ahh finally...it's time to fill my belly!

I heard the canteen calling my name and I willingly allowed myself floating my way to the delicious food.

But then I felt someone's grip grabbed my right arm. Who the hell is stopping me from going to eat?!

"Honey...where are you off to so hurriedly?" This voice! Clara! Why the hell now?! And why HONEY?! I am a freaking human damn it! And why so clingy?!

"Umm...I am going to the canteen to eat." I said and was about to make my way to the canteen again but her grip halted me. What does she want?!

"Honey-.." She was about to say something but was cut off by J's voice.

"Hey man!" I turned to face J and saw him waving excitedly at me. What happened now?

"Hey Joshua!" I greeted him back and then I noticed there was a girl with him. And guess who she was? The Pig aka my body.

Why are they together?! Huh? The pig listened to me when I was talking last time? He wore my usual clothes!
Well that's good.

"Sorry Clara. I need to talk to Sebastian. Bye." J pulled my arm and led me in an empty class with following Sebastian behind us but then we were stopped by Clara.

"Hey you! Why are you going with them? Joshua has business with Sebastian not you! Besides you are not even suited to be close to them. Look at you and them! Can you see the difference?" Clara talked in a very high-pitched tone. She could have damaged my eardrums.

Hearing her words, I felt my blood starting boiling. She can't just talk like that to me!

I clenched my fists in anger until I felt my nails digging my palms.

"Listen here girl. This guy here, Sebastian is my boyfriend. Now shut up and let me be with him." The Pig told Clara. What the heck?

"What?!" Clara exclaimed

"Haven't you heard me clearly? He is my boyfriend." The pig told her with his right hand on his chest-breasts.

"But he is MY boyfriend." Clara pointed at her.

"Has he ever called you his girlfriend in front of everyone before? If no then fuck off." The Pig turned around dramatically and walked beside J and I. Clara kept glaring murderously at me and at the Pig.I don't know why but I was kind of happy when the Pig took my side...But that doesn't mean he could sacrifice my body!

Once we were in the class, J closed the door so that nobody would hear about our conversation.

"What was that just now?" I asked the Pig with rage.

"What?" The pig asked arching an eyebrow.

"Why did you say that you are my girlfriend? I mean me being your girlfriend. If you have already forgotten then let me remind you. You are in MY body." I said sternly.

"So what? Couldn't you at least be grateful I saved you there?" The pig said irritatedly.

Taking a deep breath, I said.
"Look, one or two months later we are going to be in our own bodies. So I will be the one to endure that T-Rex's glare not you. You will be living your life how you used to do. Then what will happen to me?" I questioned him.

"Ingrate." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Pig." I mumbled back.

"What did you just called me?" The Pig asked.

"I called you P-" Before I could even finish my sentence J jumped in.

"Hey guys. I am still here." He waved at us.

"Uh..-Sorry J." I appologised.

"It's okay Eliz." J replied.

"Wait! How did you know that I am Elizabeth?" I asked confused.

"He already knows our situation." The Pig pointed at J.

"You mean-" I was about to confirm if the thing J knew was about the switching soul thing but J beat me into it.

"Yes. I know about your switching souls situation." J said crossing his arms.

I glanced at the Pig.
"What? I just could not act like you. So I told him everything." The Pig shrugged.

I sighed hard shaking my head.
"J promise me to not tell anybody about this not even a moth." I said with serious face.

"Yeah don't go around and tell everyone about this cause I have a reputation. I can't let anybody know that I was in HER body." The Pig pointed at himself that is my body.

"Excuse me. Whether you like it or not. This is my body and I can't stand anyone talking like that to MY body." I pointed at the Pig.

"Okay okay. Stop fighting now. There is something that is more important than you two speak shit of each other. You two need to know how both of you normally behave so that nobody will find out about this." J explained now sounding more serious than me.

The Pig and I looked at each other then the minute his eyes connected mine, he whipped his head to the opposite side. The hell wrong with him?!

I rolled my eyes and shifted my gaze from him to J as he continued on talking.

"So, I am going to train both of you how each of you behave normally." J said proudly.

"Why you?" The Pig asked.

"Because I am the only one who knows both of you well, duh." J rolled his eyes.

"And I definitely can't leave you two together alone as the minute you two are left alone, I am sure you will be at each other's throat. So I am here to guide you two in the right path! What do you say?" J smiled brightly.

Well...I think this would be fine. I mean I agree with J that the Pig and I are always fighting whenever we are left alone. Plus J knows both of us well so maybe I would be fine.

After thinking thoroughly about this, I finally took a decision.
"Maybe it will be fine this way." I agreed with J.

"I am in." The Pig replied with his arms crossed his chest- I mean breasts.

Heyy my dear readers!!! Yep! I updated today! Why? Well...I was kind of excited for this chapter so I ended up writing it! Plus there is going to be delicious chapters ahead! Oh I forgot to tell you I AM GOING TO UPDATE EVERY MONDAY!! So stay tuned for more!

Oh and yeah! Don't forget to hit that star and comment down your thoughts! Love ya! Bye.❤