FOOD

Elizabeth's POV.
"By the way, who are you?" The Pig asked raising an eyebrow.

Shit! Did he find out?! Wait! He probably knows my name! What should I do now?! I don't want him to know that I am his Queen.

"Sebastian, she is-" Before Sarah could even finish her sentence I jumped right in.

"I-..I am Sarah's bestfriend's daughter!" I said nervously.

Sarah threw me a puzzled look. She surely wondered why I lied. I just don't want him to know me...I've already buried this feeling...I can't revive it...

"My name is Elizabeth." Droplets of sweat began forming on my forehead.
I told him name pretending he did not know me.

"Elizabeth...sorry girl but that name does not suit you. It suits my Queen." Sebastian said smiling genuinely.
Queen...

What the hell is happening to him? Why is he so emotional? Is it because he is in a woman's body and having hormonal problems?!

Well...whatever, as long as he does not know me it is fine...

But it kind of makes me feel happy that he still remembers his...Queen...

"Girl? I am a grown up woman. Can't you see that?" My eyebrow twitched.
Even though he still remembers Queen...that does not mean he can insult me! This is the second time he called me girl!

"Woman? I highly doubt that." The Pig smirked devilishly clearly knowing he had hit the bad nerve.

"Then you better take a good look at my body." I pointed at him.

"I wish I could but your body doesn't worth it." My mouth literally hanged open enough to kiss the damn floor.

"You! You jerk!" This Pig was really getting on my nerves.

"What did you-...." The Pig was about to say something but his stomach beat him into it.

Growl....

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What? I simply forgot to take breakfast." He shrugged as if it was something not important to him. BUT it was VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.

"You DIDN'T take BREAKFAST?!" My voice was fierce.

"What's the big deal?" He asked having that I-don't-care-look plastered.

"What's the big deal? Are you kidding me?! You are in my body and my body needs FOOD!" I yelled at him.
He can't starve my body like that!

"Let's go." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him with me.

"Where?" He asked irritatedly.

"To eat." I simply replied annoyed.

***15 Minutes Later***
"Goodmorning Ma'am, Sir. Here is your menu." The waiter smiled. What is good about this morning?!

"Order." I said to the Pig. We were at a restaurant which I often went whenever I felt lazy to cook something.

"And please don't order only salads cause my body needs FOOD." I told him and waited for him to choose but he was taking an ETERNITY to make his choice.

"Give me." I took the menu from him and ordered my usual breakfast meal.

"May I get three sandwiches, two eggs and two glasses of mango juice, please?" I stated my order.

"Of course, Sir." The waiter said and I cocked an eyebrow at him. Sir?
Oh yeah! I forgot...I am a man now...

"Excuse me, can you change one glass of juice to a black coffee without sugar, please?" The Pig asked sweetly.
He is really getting into the act...did he take drama classes or what?

"Yes Ma'am." The waiter went away and I instantly neared my face to him.

"Black coffee without sugar? How can you drink that? It is so tasteless and bitter! Yuck! I almost puke when I drank it this morning! Do you even have a taste?" When I was speaking of that black coffee, I felt the smell of that coffee sickening my stomach.

"What is wrong with that? It is just coffee, nothing else." He just shrugged. This behaviour of his kicked my nerves! But...I don't remember him drinking black coffee without sugar though...is it recently?

"But now you need to consume less coffee cause coffee contains caffeine and it isn't good for me." I told him as I did not want my body to go under any threat for two months.

"How?" He kept his questions short which made me furious for he was typing off on his damned mobile for all this time!

"S.E.B.A.S.T.I.A.N....I AM TALKING TO YOU." I pronounced his name ever so slowly and adding the rage I had in it.

The Pig looked up and his grey iries met mine. Just then I felt that rage which was boiling in me vanished completely and it was changed into nervousness. Why am I nervous now?!

"Yes? You were saying..." He said while putting away his mobile.

I took a deep breath and said.
"You need to consume less coffee cause caffeine is not good for me...I mean for you now." I repeated.

"So now I have to stop my routined coffee for I am in your body now?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yes." I replied firmly.

"You think I am going to agree on this? Hell no!" His face turned into a dead serious one.

"If you consume coffee, it will affect my fucking menstrual cycle you dumbass! So you better not drink too much coffee. I don't want my menstrual cycle to wreak because of a certain idiot!" I whisper-shouted at him as I did not want get any attention.

Then we were being interrupted by the waiter with the the order on a tray.
"Sir, Ma'am, your food. Have a nice meal." He placed the food on the table and went away.

I took one sandwich and started muching. Mmm....This sandwich tastes really good!

Suddenly I felt someone's gaze laying on me. I instantly looked up to be met by brown iries of mine.
"What?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Do you always moan when you eat?" He smirked at me. This jerk!

"Do I have to ask for permission to do so?" I retorted and continued focusing on my sandwich.

"By the way, these two sandwiches are for you. You should eat them cause I want my body to gain energy." I said and drank the mango juice.
Mmm....such freshness!

And again, I felt that pierceful gaze on me.
"What now?" I asked annoyed.

"I am wondering how the hell a sandwich and a mango juice can make you orgasm that much..." He had that devilish smirk plastered on his lips...well on my lips.

That fucking pervert! How the hell am I going to cooperate with him?!

Heyaa! Yep! Chapter 11 UPDATED! Comment down your thoughts and hit that star cause there are a lot coming in this story! Love ya! Bye!❤