Agora Temple

The new friends returned to the safety of the temple when Chiron finally gained strength. Ara attempted to help Chiron up as did Circinus before the high priestess lead the cavalry to the summit. No citizen touched them nor peer at them. Chiron's strength was not what Acacia remembered, but it was sufficient for the steep climb. However, worry did not flood from Circinus and Acacia over Chiron's health.

When they marched to and arrived at the same glittering monastery, it was quiet except for their ghostly echoes.

Ara smiled spaciously at Acacia, wisdom in her eyes. "I have heard of your plight. I know much from the forest, but also, the other unicorns. I am not who you think I am, and you acknowledge that. I'm dreadfully sorry; I've been so captivated in my monastery I've forgotten how the town has been in spiritual ruins. I can tell you who I know, though you do not possess knowledge of me. Daphne, the Old World has heard of her, and although I have never met you, you remind me of her, as if you remained a part of Daphne—always tenacious yet on the surface, so subdued. I can tell of the unicorn war, which lead the race of some unicorns to forever migrate."

"It is better that way," Circinus added solemnly. "We want to remain free."

Ara continued, "I can tell you who is really in control of the fruit. I could explain the entire workings of the Acropolises—following the unicorn war, the Aegean, known by many names, plummeted into anarchy." Acacia was eager to continue her bounty but eager enough to listen.

Ara went into explanation of how the height of Acropolian learning has been kept sacred with the high priests. Especially after the war alongside General Kazimir Senior and Old Prince Razim, the land further went into disrepair. High Priests had keenly kept the secrets. The battle left the unicorns to migrate without ownership to never return to corrupt civilization, but this did not work either since the unicorns continuously were captured. It started after the days of the Creation Rulers, who created Acropolis but mysteriously left the world behind for beast and person to fend for themselves.

"However stringent that war was, I thank you, Acacia, and I thank your elders for putting Jason and Ondrea into exile. I've never said I knew you, but of course, I have heard o' you."

"Thanks is appreciated but not needed yet. I barely heard say of the war and there may be another war unless I can capture the fruit."

Ara said that the fruit could overwhelm the powers of whoever uses it and the fruit was entrusted with Kazimir and Acacia from Daphne, but that is all she could gather of the fruit, the Acropolian, queenly seal. Acacia updated her on the quest to find the fruit and that the fruit may lie with Jan, no longer at the Acropolian temple. Acacia became suddenly more ashamed and guiltier than ever (in the beautiful mosaic temple that glittered gold and blue) to have entrusted the fruit with Conrad, someone she only had just met (by Domain standards).

Acacia interjected Ara with the courtly elegance taught in Acropolis (assumedly appreciated across most cultures), "If you would be so gracious to explain."

"In the land of the Aegean by many names, the fruit goes by a special name, but I can't speak it in the open." Her tone pitched, and her skin was pricked.

"The fruit," Ara continued, "we named it the fruit of transfiguration, the Nimbus fruit, your seal. You know the true fruit when you see it because it cannot be eaten. If it's bitten into, the skin grows back, and once you've swallowed it, you've been poisoned. A wind spirit, of whom I've communicated is lost and is trying to find you." Acacia wondered who could be searching for him. Just then her skin pricked at the mention.