"Fishing"

This one in an AU in which all of the Senju (and Uzumaki) are part a mythical creature. Hashirama is a wood nymph amd Tobirama is a mermaid.

• • •

Madara was taking a nice walk in the woods, minding his own damn buisniss, well that was before a panicked Hashirama and an unamused Touka (Hashirama's older cousin and Izuna's current love interest) ran (and walked over) to him. "Have you seen Tobirama?!" Asked the panicked moron- he means Hokage. "No, why the hell do you ask? It's not like he's five or anything..." Madara replied unamused and Hashirama sighted. "It's not that, it's becouse well..." Hashirama scratched the back of his head. How in the world could he tell him? His brother would kill him if he found out! "Hey guys! And hello Touka~" Greeted Izuna who just came out of nowhere.(propably searching for Touka) "Hi Izuna." Smiled at him Touka. "Pleaaase Madara~ help me find him!'
Whined Hashirama. " Ugh Fine."
So they walked, in the end they split up. Hashirama going with Touka and Madara with Izuna. Madara wanted to give up and say the guy is propably dead or just home but then they heard comotion from somewhere. They came to see Hashirama and Touka standing st the edge of a pond, shouting, well Hashirama was anyway, Touka just looked amused. "Tobirama come out!" Hashirama yelled, seemingly at no one until a white-haired head poked out of the water. "No." Was the simple reply the younger Senju gave. "Tobirama~ look Madara and Izuna are here!" Hashirama pointed at them happily. Tobirama's eyebrow twitched and his head poked out of the water a bit more. "And that's supose to help?!" He asked. Madara then noticed something was off about him, instead of just three lines on his face there were another ones arround his eyes. Starting at the corner of them and going arround them until right underneath them. Not touching any other part of the eye. And were those scales on his face? Ok, what the hell. "Hold on, i'll take care of it." Said Touka going into the water. Tobirama's eyes widden and he hid under the water, but a moment too late. "Touka,love, what are you doing?" Asked a concerned Izuna. "Fishing." She grinned before diving and pulling out- WHAT THE FUCK?! "And i got a big one! HASHI catch!" She tossed the fish- or rather Tobirama with a fishtail- right on Hashirama, making him stumble as he cought his brother. "Oh hey Tobi." Tobirama looked confused for a second before he shook his head and glared at Hashirama. "Uh-oh." Was the only thing the older Senju could say before he got a fish-tail in his face, knocking him backwards and releasing Tobirama who dived back into the water, of course throwing out Touka, right into Izuna's arms. "Asshole!!!" Called out the Senju woman. Tobirama's upper half poked out and he, oh so maturely, stuck his tongue out at her before diving back in, light blue tail splashing behind him. Hashirama ran back over to the edge of the water. "Tobi~ come on~ They have seen you already anyway!" There was guiet before a white head poked out of the water once more, giving a sight before diving back in, coming out a second later when he climbed on top of a rock with a scowl. "Whatever" He folded his arms and looked away. Madara and Izuna then finally looked at him closely. His tail was light blue in color and was hella long, many fins decorating it. The tail fin was large, judging by the size of his tail he is propably hella fast in the water. No surprise there. He also noted the scales on the sides of his face and on his shoulders. On his neck were six red lines, three on each side. There were also three red lines on his upper arms. (Pic above) Hashirama then smiled brightly. "Yay! So uh now i think we should explain..." He looked at Madara and Izuna. "Yeah that would be nice." Replied Madara sarcarticaly, Tobirama snorted in the background. In the end it turnes out that appearantly the Senju and Uzumaki clans are clans made out of mythical creatures. Well the Senju at least, With the Uzumaki it was a bit more rare. Mainly the main family. Tobirama was a merman as they learned. Hashirama is a Wood Nymph and Touka is guess what? A Harpy! What a surprise! Note the sarcasm. They ended up having to return, Hashirama carrying (a rather scowling) Tobirama in his arms, saying that they have a big pond in their garden in the Senju compound made for this. They went a secret way tho, wouldn't want any people seeing the 'fearsome Tobirama Senju' carried arround with a fishtail by his brother.
The day was guite pleasant, Madara thought, well until when Izuna pointed out that they had basicly seen Tobirama naked when they were alone. The nosebleed that came after was followed by a punch to Izuna's face and a chase arround the Uchiha compaund.