"Caged" Part two.

Tobirama looked out the window of the small cabin he was locked up in. Looking at the sky and the bright sun,  he missed beeing able to run freely, to go outside, to train, to run.

He missed the now grown up children he had trained for years.

He missed the village he, his brother and his captor have built.

He fiddled with the collar on his neck, keeping his chakra locked away from his reach, unable to escape using his Hiraishin.

Madara gave him everything, he took care of him, fed him, gave him compony but he never let him out of the cabin, his cage.

Like a bird put inside a golden cage, never to be let out.

Like an Eagle who's wings has been cut off.

Tobirama looked at Madara as he entered, taking a deep breath and managed not to take an instinctive step back when his captor walked over to him, reached a hand out and touched his cheek, his grasp soft as he pulled him closer by the back of his neck, fingers burrying into his white hair.

Charred lips demanding yet gentle against his own.

Tobirama didn't protest, couldn't.

One wrong move can set the man off like fireworks, he had thought about taking the risk, hoping the man would kill him however only to be proven wrong and only to be taken routhly over and over.

So he kept silent, like a good little pet in a beautiful golden cage, singing only when asked to.

Becouse that's what he is.

A bird locked away in a golden cage.

Never to see the blue sky ever again.