"Shapeshifter"

This is a Magick!AU. Madara is a dragon (who can turn into a human) and Tobirama, well, you can read ;). Hashirama is a fae!
______________________________________

Madara looked at the Fae king and his best friend, who had finally taken the throne after Butsuma's death. It was about time, Butsuma has been a tyran,   cruel and unforgiving. He had refused to stop the war between faes and dragons that he and Madara's father, Taijima had fought in, as did their grandfathers and so on. But now it was over, finally. Hashirama looked at his best friend, the celebration was over and the two of them were walking in the forest. "I can't believe father is finally gone, i can finally see my little brother again." Madara looked at his friend surprised, yes he had known that Hashirama had brothers, but he thought they were all dead. "Brother?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Oh yeah...you...didn't know. You see my brother has been exiled a long time ago by father." He looked upset, no wonder, having one last brother and beeing forced to ignore his existance must be pretty tough. "Why was he...exiled?" He asked. Did the prince do something wrong? Or was it something about his powers? "Well you see, my brother has always been the...odd one out." He said a little unsure, a snort was heard when a white stag's head poked from arround a tree. "That's putting it lightly." The red eyed stag said as it walked over, white glowing mist surrounded it and instead of a stag, a young man with white hair, red eyes and red marking on his face replaced it. His clothes were simple, blue kimono, tied with white obi arround the waist. His eyes were as red as rubies and his skin was pale, the red markings making his eyes stand out even more. All in all, he was beautiful. "Tobi!" Hashirama called happily, hugging the younger man, a giant grin splitting his face in half. "I missed you." It was quiet, but loud enough for Madara to hear. Hahsirama's younger brother wrapped his own arms arround him, his wings glowing in the dark. "I missed you too, anija." Hashirama let him go and turned to Madara, taking his brother's hand in his. "Madara, this is my little brother, Tobirama, Tobirama this is Madara Uchiha, The king of Dragons." The two of them shook hands and Tobirama gave him a glance-over. "Pleased to meet you." He finally said. "Pleasure is on my side." Madara responded. "Well as for me beeing the so called 'black sheep' of the family?" Madara almost snorted at the sheer irony. "That whould be becouse, A. I am a Shapeshifter as you could see and B, i am a Necromancer." Madara blinked in surprise, mouth opening slightly. "It's a hoby, try not to give people heart attacks otouto." Hashirama nudged Tobirama and Madara regained his composure. "Of course." He mumbled and narrowed his eyes at the amused albino. "Not funny.." He grumpled. "I find it very amusing." He replied and Madara huffed, Hashirama laughed nervously from where he was standing between them. They walked a bit more, Madara observing Tobirama closely, he did not feel of foul magick nor of darkness, his aura was as pure as his hair, cold air following his steps. It was when Hashirama (finally) left that he started to show his interest, asking the prince about his journeys, the lands he had visited, the people and creatures he had met. The younger seemed flattered about his interest in him and as his questions grew bolder, the prince became more open. "Have you ever been courted?" Madara found himself asking, blinking as the younger seemed surprised. "I-I, well not really since i never stayed very long anywhere and i am not very err..social." It was Madara's turn to be surprised. "How not? I am sure you have peeked interest in many, with your mind and your looks." He said, adding a flirtious(?) tone. Tobirama's cheeks gained color and he looked away. "My looks?" He asked. "Of course, you are a very gorgeos fae, my dear prince. And also witty, your mind is very sharp." He said finger trailing one of the lines on the prince's cheek. The Prince looked away shyly, stadily becoming more pink."I..have never thought about such things..." Madara smiled, adorable. "Well then, you should." He said, touching the Prince's cheek and making him look at him. Dragons are bold, they do not hesitate to take what they want and Madara is cerrainly no different. So he does. Kissing the younger's lips, his hands on the back of a pale neck. The prince shivered at his tough, melting into him and returning the kiss.

Who ever said that Dragon's don't love nothing but their gold?