"Caged"

Madara had seen the fight between Senju Tobirama and the Silver amd Gold brothers, the Senju fought them until exhousted, fleeing when the first chance appeared, only to meet up with his team, all of them low on chakra, their sensei was in no better situation, he watched as the Senju named the Sarutobi the Sandaime Hokage, accepting his death and becoming a decoy to give them time to escape.

He fought bravely until the end, taking many down with him, now he was sitting there against a tree bloodied and on the verge of dieing(?). He seemed to have accepted his fate, his happuri having long fallen on ground, bloodied just as it's bearer, Madara swiftly killed the one who was about to pierce the Senju's heart, said Senju looking up at him with eyes as wide as a half-dead can only open them.

He obviously couldn't move and could only stare as Madara walked closer to him. He closed his eyes, expecting a blow but only felt a hand on his cheek, the touch gentle. He opened his eyes slightly, seeing the Uchiha looking at him with an unreadable expression, suddenly he was picked up, letting out pained sounds, the Uchiha shushed him and he passed out after a few seconds, not expecting to wake up again, in a small cabin, his wounds treated and his body cleaned of any blood.

Nor did he expect Madara Uchiha to be the one to care for him, keeping him locked up, his chakra sealed away. Like a bird in a golden cage, Madara loved him, cared for him. But never let him go.