| The Gryffindor |

The moment Tobirama met Madara he didn't like him. He didn't like his long black hair nor dark eyes.
He didn't like the way he smirked at him or got a bit too close into his personal space.

For four years he had succesfully avoided Madara as much as possible, even thay wasn't as succesful as he would like to as he and Hashirama spent way too much time with eachoter. Well that is until he found himself pinned up against the wall by the 5th year student, who of course had that damn smirk on.

Tobirama snarled at Madara and tried to get away, unsuccesfully. He turned to Madara, face still frowning.

"What the hell do you want Uchiha?"
He gritted out, making Madara's smirk widden.
"Ow come on, cub. Are you scared of the big bad Panther?"
He asked mockingly and Tobirama growled, why the hell did Hashirama tell him what'a his patronus?
"What-do-you-want?"
He gritted out and Madara chuckled.
"What? Scared? You have been avoiding me the whole time and i am starting to think that you are nothing but brains. I have a chalange for you, come at midnight to the Trophey room and we'll see."

Tobirama snarled again.
"Whatever, let me go."

Madara grinned and walked off, leaving Tobirama alone.

Tobirama growled and went to his dorm.

When midnight striked he walked into the Trophey room, not expecting Madara to ambush him from arround the corner and pin him to the wall and he did not rerurn the hot fierce kiss that Madara trapped him in, forcing a tongue into his mouth.