"The new Asset"

Kinda wanted to make a Jurassic world Au. So here it is. Enjoy Indominus-Madara and Indoraptor-Tobi. Just Cuz I can.

Madara listened to the tiny beings known as 'humans' talk from behind his cage, they think he can't possibly understand them, but oh, how wrong they are. He understands every sound, every reaction. He growls slightly as he hears them talking about him like some object, then they manage to peak his interest. "Are you sure it's a good idea to put it with the Black one? Especially since it's another species and well... Smaller. Also younger. And well... More... Raptor."

One of the tiny meatsacks tell the other nervously. The other only grunts in response. "Eh, they want to put it in there, so we don't really have a choice. They're bringing it tommorow." Madara grumbles to himself and narrows his eyes at the humans watching him, snarling before going back to his shade. Tommorow he will have a new 'roommate'. Let's see what this one is going to be. It frustrates him that he can't even find out the gender since the fleshbags always talk about him or anything else as an 'it'. Tommorow. He'll sleep for now amd wait. Who knows, maybe it' just turn out to be one of a kind meal. He grinns at the thought, feeling the predatory instincts stirr. Yes. Tommorow.

><><><><><

Madara watches as the smaller gate of his 'cell' opens slowly, the smaller cage on the other side rattles before the other creature curiously but warily walks inside of Madara's enclosure. Madara watches curiously from the shadows, hiding with his strange camoflauge ability. He looks at the white creature slightly similiar to himself. It's scales white in color and eyes a blood red, scanning arround before settling on Madara. A rumble sounds from the smaller dinosaur and Madara narrows his eyes. It knows he's there, no use in hiding any more. And so he steps out of the shadows of his 'jungle' , his footsteps rumbling and shaking the earth. The smaller creature steps back a bit, growling lowly in it's throat. Maara sniffs at the air. 'A male huh?' He thinks and narrows his eyes, lowering slightly on his arms. The smaller reptile stands on his hind legs, trying to not appear as small, which is amusing to Madara, his chuckle only served to irritate the white scaled reptile further. Madara let's out a huff of breath, ruffling the small dinosaurs feathers. It shakes it's head and barks at him, irritated. "Quit that!" Madara only snorts and does it again, only to irritate him again.  "Make me,  Tiny."  'Tiny' growls in annoyance before letting out an irritated, warning screech, teeth bared, jaws opened wide, claws at ready, like a Velociraptor ready to attack. Madara feels excitement and anticipation in his wains as he also gets into a playful fighting position. The smaller one growled before launching with a war cry. Jumping onto Madara who yelped slightly in surprise.  'That actually hurts... ' he thinks in surpsise and snaps his teeth at the clinging reptile,  he only jumps away onto another part of his back,  his aws digging in and Maara growles. "Get off!" he snaps his jaws again only to miss.  The other snorts and digs his claws deeper.  "Make me,  big guy." he imitates,  mocking him.  Madara huffs and ignores the panicking humans. Madara quickly closes his jaws arround the smaller dinosaur,  the other yelping in surprise and tenses,  Madara however only gently hold onto him,  not digging in his teeth,  after a short while the white scaled one relaxes and unhookes his claws slowly as Madara pulls him gently off,  putting him down on the ground. He took a small step back to let the other catch his balance.  He was much stronger then he looked. He looked the tiny over and lowered himself,  to seem less intimidating.  "So." he begun and the albino's head snapped to him.  "What's your name?  Or do you want me to call you 'Tiny' all the time?" said 'Tiny' huffed,  annoyed again. "... No... My name is Tobirama... "  'Tobirama' replied, adjusting his weight. Madara let out a small humm.  "I am Madara." he told him,  getting a bit closer and sniffing at Tobirama,  who takes a step back at first but then lets him do his thing as they circle eachother,  sniffing,  Tobirama shaling his head shivering when Madara huffs at him again, soft feathers rising before dropping back down in a shiver. "Do you know why they put you in with me?  Not that i am complaining,  i was getting bored." Tobirama for his part didn't look offended and just makes a face that could be called a dinosaur version of a scowl. "Hmm, i heard something about wanting to take me away from my older brother. Fearing that my 'genes could react once i am an adult and turn me into a female' or some crap like that." He DID look offended by THAT and Madara snorted. Dumb humans. To them they only seem to be chaffing, growling and snarling but oh, how wrong they are.  They think they are just stupid beasts. But they will soon find out what a mistake they made. 

Over time the two learned to coexist peacefully and soon breeding season kicked in. Madara couldn't keep himself from releasing as many pheromones as he could. He will show those humans just how little control they actually have. If Tobirama's dizziness sigested anything,  it was that the nature agreed with Madara.