"Nothing out of the ordinary."

Madara rolled his eyes as his little brother looked arround the Senju compound,  alarmed.  Well of course Madara didn't let his guard down entirely either but they were on their way to Hashirama,  that Senju Clan Head.  No one of the clan would dare to attack them here. The peace talks were going slowly but succesfully. Most of the two rivaling clans don't try to kill eachother at first sight, which is actually quite an acomplishment...oh well. 

He looked up as his best friend strode towards them,  all rainbow and sunshine.  He scoffed,  hiding the fondness creeping in. 

"You just can't wait,  can you?  You impatient child."

Hashirama pouts at his not-so polite grrrting and sulked.  "Why so mean? ~" Madara only huffed and Izuna scoffed at the two of them.  Madara slapped the back of his little brother's head and the brat only snickered. They continued on their way, conversing with Hashirama. "I just couldn't stay in the house!  I was bored!  Tobi was doing kami-knows-what in that dumb lab of his.  He's been there the whole day. He didn't even come out to eat!" Hashirama. Whailed and Izuna snickered slightly while Maara surpressed a smirk and hid it with an annoyed scowl. "Why ramble it to me then? Can't you just get him?" Hashirama grew even more depressed at the question.  "... No... He warded it against me... It zaps me whenever I try."  Izuna was trying hard not to laugh while Madara snickered slightly,  smirking.  "Bet he had a good reason too." Hashirama only sulked more at his comment and they arrived at the house only to be suddenly stopped by a loud crash and yelling.  "TOUKA" Madara blinks, surprised at hearing the albino Senju yell so damn loudly. Izuna was also startled,  obviously,  considering the fact he had also never heard the guy yell in rage like that.  There's a loud female laugh,  they recognize the voice as Touka Senju,  older cousin of the Senju brothers,  and said woman runs out the front door,  laughing like a maniac before yelping and narrowly dogging a bunch of precisely aimed,  glinting kunai that flew and ended up in the bark of a tree Hashirama was conveniently standing next to. Touka laughed more before falling to the floor laughing and clutching her stomach and Hashirama just paled, very aware of how close he just was to having his head sliced clean off.  The younger brother soon came into view and Madara managed to restrain the exclaim of surprise and sheer amusement just as he heard Izuna slap a hand over his won mouth, sniffling his own chuckles. Becouse in the doorway of the house,  stood Senju Tobirama,  fumming and supporting a wonderful fluffy white fox tail and ears.  And damn did he NOT look happy.
Hashirama yelped.  "Tobi?!  What in the world happened to you?!" Tobirama growled and looked sharply at the laughing Touka.  "She happened to me.  I have been working on a new seal that would help me change ma appearience completely along with automatically hiding my signature but then she decided to storm in and completely ruin the seal resulting in-in-" he blindly gestured to himself,  obviously agitated,  making their amusement only rise. Hashirama coughed and grinns slightly.  "Well I guess you'll just have to be stuck like this for a while. Since you can't run off now." He gestured towards the Uchihas who Tobirama was obviously been trying to ignore on the favour of plotting his cousin's ultimate downfall. Tobirama only growled and crossed his arms,  ears flattening against his head and tail trashing in irritation.  Honestly,  he looked cute. And holy shit he is a fox. A fox.  And Madara wanted to pet the tail, it looked soft and fuzzy.  They went back inside after everyone regained their composure,  even Tobirama stopped sulking (he'll deny he ever did such a thing,  obviously)  and his ears were preached upwards,  tail no longer lowered to the ground but gently swaying behind him and well,  a god damn Kitsune should not look so damn regal.  And a man is not supposed to look so beautiful,  damn it.  Izuna,  the little brat,  must have noticed his brother's dilema and nudged him with a smirk,  the brat should be glad the albino had his back turned to them.