"The collar."

There were many things about Tobirama Senju that Madara didn't understand, such as. 'Is he really related to Hashirama?' or 'How could he not have gone crazy by living with that moron?' or even 'Why does he act like a cat?' but there is one thing he really doesn't understand. His fluffy furry collar. Why does he wear it? He doesn't seem as someone obssessed with fashion. Does it symbolize something? Does it have any purpose at all? So that's the reason why he is doing what he is doing right now. And that something is staring at him with a deadpan expression in the middle of his private training grounds. The ones that the tree-hugger had created with his Mokuton. People begun to call it 'The Forest of Death'. Tobirama stared at him with an equally deadpan expression from where he was sitting under a tree, five tiger cubs napping arround him. "My collar?" He asked, gesturing towards his neck, where the collar rested on his shoulders. Having returned from a mission, he still wore the armor. "Yes." Madara answered, his arms crossed over his chest. Tobirama blinked, carefully standing up to not disturb the (giant) tiger cubs. "You want to know why i wear it?" He asked again, beggining to walk a bit farther away, Madara following. "Yes, are you deaf?" Tobirama ignored him and unclasped the collar. "Well then, watch closely." He dropped the collar, the moment it met the ground, it cracked. Not the collar, but the ground. It was quite a large crack too. Madara only stared, his jaw hitting the floor. "H-how the hell do you wear that so casually?!" He asked, gesturing wildly towards the weight. Tobirama only shrugged. "It hasn't been so heavy when i begun wearing it, i simply added more and more weight over the years." He answered, as if it was normal. "But- you- you, how are you so fast with that?!" Ok, what the hell? Tobirama looked slightly annoyed. "It's good for training and besides, i can actually make it lighter. I created it for training and when i have to, i simply 'turn it off' you could say."  He explain and Madara actually looked impressed. "That's... Impressive." Tobirama once again blinked in surprise, his mask falling appart for a moment to expose a very  cute  and confused expression. Ignore the 'cute' part. He quickly regained himself and the tips of his ears were slightly pink. "Umm...thanks." He said, embarresed. "Why so surprised? Did no one ever complement your work?" It was Madara's turn to be surprised. "Not really, when i talk about something i invented, Hashirama usually spaces out..." Tobirama confessed, rubbing his neck and picking up the collar. "Hn, no surprise there, the tree hugger has a wood for brains." Tobirama let out a startled snort, mouth curling up at the ends. "You could say that." His voice was amused and Madara found himself grinning. He had actually made him laugh! Ok, not outright laugh but Tobirama has always been more restrained, one of the reasons Madara doupts his relation to Hashirama. "Well i would like to hear more about the stuff you invented. If you don't mind, of course." He found himself saying before he could stop himself, it proves to be worth it when he gets Tobirama's face to light up as he places the collar back on, a small smile on his face. "Well of you don't mind." Madara grinned right back. "Not at all." For the rest of the evening Madara spent his time with Tobirama, listening to what the younger man invented. Some of the stuff in his house he had no idea where it came from were also apparently his own inventions. Like the water plugging, the lights and some other, small items. When he came home Izuna, who had been sprawling on the sofa asked him what's the stupid grin about. He just smacked him and went to his room.
He has a Senju to court, but friendship comes first.

He prays Hashirama won't murder him when he does court.