|The Ravenclaw|

Madara looked at his best friend who is blabbering on about his little brother finally attending Hogwards, so what? Madara's little brother is also going into his first year. He sighted as they waited in the Great hall, Hashirama was a Gryffindor just like himself, he is quiet curious about where will Izuna and...Tobirama, was it?... end up. Both of them were in their second year while their littke brothers are just joining the madhouse that is Hogwards.

Everyone looked up as the doors opened, first years coming up. He can see his little brother amongst them, chattering with a boy with pure white hair and red eyes, strange red markings on his cheeks and a small blank look on his face. "Hey, that's my brother! It seems they are getting along." Says Hashirama, surprising Madara, that is Hashirama's brother?
He waited, ignoring all the other kids that are getting sorted. "Uchiha Izuna." Calls out the proffesor and Izuna sits on the stool with confidence. "Slytherin!" Calls out the old hat and Madara wants to sulk, why did his little brother have to be in  Slytherin? Now his father will surely say there is something wrong with him for not beeing there either...

Some more students get sorted until...
"Senju Tobirama." He look up at the boy, seeing hin sit down on the stool as the hat is placed on his head. "Hmm....Ravenclaw!" Calls out the hat and Hashirama sulks, wailing about his brother not beeing with him, Madara watched the now sorted Ravenclaw sit to his table, beeing greeted by the Uzumaki girl Hashirama has a crush on, the girl giggles and points at Hashirama at some point, Tobirama sending his brother a smirk. Madara almost snorted when Hashirama's head fell onto the table with a thump.