"The Arrangement "

Alpha-Omega Au.  Most of human population are normal humans and it's a rarity when an Alpha is born , Omegas are even more rare.  The thing is Omega discover they're Omega when they are 18, fully ready for mating and their animal parts growing. 

Tobirama paced arround the pond,  growling and snarling.  His long Snow Leopard tail twitching in irritation as well as his ears.

How dare they.  He thought.  Dumb dynamics.  Why do i have to be a god damn Omega?!

"Stupid elders,  stupid rules,   stupid dynamics!  As if i needed a god damn protection all of the sudden just becouse i grew a pair of ears and a tail!  We have to keep you away from that Uchiha Alpha.  They say.  Yeah sure! "

He ranted to himself, his senses were all over the place,  unable to focus.  His clan decided to keep him out of battlefield for 'fear of the Uchihas capturing him' yeah sure.  He stopped pacing arround the small clearing in the middle of the forest (where he ran off to)  and sat down at the edge of the pond. 

"They sure aren't doing a good job either. "

His whole body tensed up as he whirled arround,  hair and fur standing as he crouched low,  claws drawn and a growl rumbling deep in his throat as the new Uchiha clan head stepped into the clearing.  All smug and shit. 

His panther tail swaying calmly.  He smirked at the younger man.  Who had apparently reached his 18th birth day. 

"No need to get all prickly there cub. "

The only response he got was an irritated growl and the Senju slowly calmed himself down, his movements alert as he stood up slightly,  his body moving with the grace of a cat.  Red eyes staring at the older man suspiciously.  

"What the hell do you want?"
The already irritated Leopard asked making the Panther purr with a smirk.

"I think that's rather obvious."

Tobirama growled,  of course,  the Uchihas has always been smug about Madara.  Their prized Alpha. 

"Sorry to disapoint you then."
He said sarcastically,  baring his sharp teeth.

"But i sure as hell won't just do whatever you say becouse you're an Alpha. "

He hissed out and Madara got a glint in his eye,  his smirk widdening.

"Mmm and i don't expect you to either.  I have an idea and you could as well listen since it will benefit both of our clans. "

Tobirama only gave him a look as he moved sligtly closer,  movements similiar to a cat that is curious but alarmed,  moving mainly on four,  clawed hands kneeding through the grass.

Madara surpressed the urge to tackle the Omega before him,  to show him who's his alpha. 

"I am listening. "

He answered in a low voice,  empty of emotion.

"We both know Hashirama wants peace with my clan.  And we both know you want to protect him and the clan just as much and that is why i propose for You to become my Omega and we can arrange a marriage with which we can create peace.  We both know Hashirama wouldn't do anything you didn't agree to."

Tobirama's ear twitched.  Of course he wouldn't.  He thought it over,  his body slowly settling it's tense pose, after a while of thinking he grit his teeth and closed his eyes,  sitting on the grass and baring his neck with an irritated huff. This is the only surrender he is willing to give.  Looking to the side with closed eyes,  refusing to see the Alpha's smug expression.

Hos body tensed when he was tackled but he didn't fight as the Alpha held him down,  showing his dominance and bitting his neck,  claiming him as his.

Madara purred as the Omega didn't resist,  he licked away the blood that begun to escape the bite.  Purring as his scent mixes with Tobirama's.

Mine,  my Omega. 

He thinks and nuzzles him, smiling when the younger turned his head to him and nuzzled back with hesitation,  still refusing to meet his eyes.  He licks his omega's cheek making Tobirama blush,  Madara nearly purred again at the adorable reaction and the adorable,  flustrated expression he is making.  He lets his tail brush against the Omega's long, white,  grey and black colored one.

Not only will he finally achieve peace but also have a  mate! 

Hmm... Impregnating his omega might make the clans even more willing to have peace...  He grinns ferally as the Omega's eyes widden,  cheeks flush as his aroused scent reaches his nose.  He looks up at Madara shocked.  The Alpha grinning before attacking his mouth with a hot kiss. 

His adorable Omega moans as his neck is attacked next. 

Omega's always respond to their alpha's...  Urges. And his is doing a wonderful job in doing so. 

Madara stares down at him as his neck is full of his marks,  white kimono shirt slightly open,  and licked his lips.

Oh yes.

  He thought. He must sure as hell thank Izuna for kicking him out to clear his head while walking arround the forest.

Definitely worth it.