"Bound"

Magical mediaval Au.  Madara is a demon/monster in the forest surrounding Tobi's village.  He's not the only one of course but he's the strongest and he takes... Insterest in Tobi. Warning: Onesided. Possesive! Madara.  Mention of Rape,  mention of Mpreg

Tobirama ran as quickly as he could,  cursing under his breath,  he needs to get back to the village and fast.  He may ve the fastest runner arround but that doesn't mean he can't be tackled by some demon in the forest.  The could feel the magic of the barrier surrounding his village faintly,  he had delivered the messege and now he needs to get home and fast.

The sun is setting and the darkness and the night itself makes this much more dangerous. He could almost see the lights of the village when he hears the hard thumbs behind him,  something is following him.  He doesn't need to look over his shoulder to know what it is.  He pants,  having ran for the whole day,  his stamina is good,  but even he needs a breaks he couldn't afford to take on his way back at all.  He yells in surprise and pain as he trips over a root,  falling to the ground with a painful wince,  he quickly scrambles to stand up but his ankle throbs and he crawls until his path is blocked by a giant trunk,  he sits against it heaving,  wide eyed and holding his ankle close.  The creature following him roared in victory.  Skidding in front of him and pinning him against the tree trunk with it's claws. "To-bi-ra-ma~"
The strange,  large black lizard like creature purred as it leaned closer with it's short snout.  Tobirama winces and keeps his eyes closed,  looking away..
"Come on pet,  look me in the eyes~"
It purred and Tobirama snarled.

  "Yeah,  so you can hypnotize me and drag me away.  No thanks. Go away Madara. Leave me be for once."

The creature-Madara- roared in laughter (litteraly)  before suddenly stopping with a furious growl,  pinning Tobirama down harder against the giant trunk,  blood oozing out as he digs his claws in,  making the small human underneath him wince and grimace.

"I don't think it's you who gets to make demands.  You won't be able to get away from me this time, runner. I will make sure of it and once i have you safely in my den i am going to enjoy myself and we will play."

Tobirama grimaces at the way he said the word 'play'.  It's no secret to anyone in his villave that something outthere is trying to get it's claws on him. Ever since his firat run when he had tricked Madara and escaped,  the demon had tried to capture him and... Breed him.

And now he got him, with a sprained ankle he won't be able to get far.  Definitely not to the village.  They were still too far away from the barrier and it was steadily getting darker. Madara of course knew this,  and the bastard purred and nuzzled him like a long lost lover,  or a bride that he was supposed to get years ago but it kept running away.  Becouse that's exactly what Tobirama was to Madara.  He belonged to the demon.  The creature putting his claim on his when he couth him on his third run,  beeing able to bite him in his shoulder, forcing his magic in,  before he had to leave to not get impaled by a magic infused arrow sent by his cousin. 

Tobirama flinched at the memory,  the bite mark was large, deep enough to leave a nasty scar, the demon's magic made everyone weary of him,  marking him forever.

Madara nuzled his human's neck happily.  Finally. He thinks.  You're where you belong,  bound to me forever. His human was steadily getting more and more tired,  the adrenaline fading and his exhoustion catching up to him..
Good. He licks his human's face.  I'll be able to get him to my den faster when he's not fighting... No one will be able to find him and take him away.  He takes Tobirama on his back,  happily running to his den.  Soon,  his human will give him the heirs he wants. Powerful hybrids. Tobirama's magical power is very potent.  Water and ice against Madara's flames. The children will be powerful.  And Tobirama will have no choice but to grant them to him.