"I won't let you go."

Tobirama stared at the ring on his finger with utter dismay,  clenching the fists in his lap as he sat in his room.  He could feel himself start shaking but he could care less if anyone was to see him. He was engaged and to Madara Uchiha,  non the less. 

'It's worth it.' He told himself in his head.  'It must be,  our clans will finally be in peace. No more war. No more bloodshed. I am a small price to pay.' But no matter what,  he could not help the bitter feeling in his chest.  The Uchihas were the ones to suggest the marriage and the Senju agreed.  After a number of meetings between them,  peace talks,  courting gifts and whatnot,  they are to be married in a week. 'Maybe it won't be that bad.' He told himself. 'I only know the man on battlefield.' But their meetings didn't help him change his mind,  to him,  it seemed the older man was way too smug.  He looked at the white wedding kimono laying infront of him,  feeling a bile in his throat.  In a week he is to be wed off to the man he hates.

><><><><

He did his best to keep his mask of neutrality in place as the ceremony begun.  Everyone was tense,  waiting for something to happen,  for the bomb to explode,  for one of them to snap.  But neither did,  they exchanged their vows and rings.  Tobirama closed his eyes,  refusing to look at Madara as they kissed,  it was short,  soft and gentle. Tobirama didn't know what to think of this.  After all he was wed off into the clan he was since his birth tought to hate.  The celebrations begun and Tobirama dreaded the oncoming night.  For the rest of his life he is expected to share bed with Madara,  Becouse he no longer is a Senju,  he is an Uchiha now. 
The celebration ended and Tobirama found himself trying to keep on his neutral mask as he entered their shared bedroom. The moment the doors shut he finally spoke after keeping silent the whole time.

"The only reason I am doing this is Becouse of my clan and my brother."

His voice was cold,  emotionless,  not betraying anything. 

"And I know that."

Madara spoke from behind him, sliding his arms arround Tobirama and rested his chin on his shoulder. 

"And I want to give you a new reason."

Tobirama felt his neutral mask slip for a split moment,  body shaking slightly and fists clenched before taking a deep breath and calming himself.  He kept silent and felt Madara's arms tighten arround him. 
"You are now my spouse,  a part of my clan.  Whatever you think about us doesn't matter.  Uchiha's love deeply and we are willing to put our lives for our clan.  Like it or not,  you are now one of us.  And i won't let you go."

"I know."