Chapter Fifteen

The next day I got to school and of course everyone I knew...well and even people I didn't know came up to me asking "Oh my god, are you okay?! What happened? Does it hurt when I touch it?! *touches it, I wince* OMG so sorry!". It's incredible how predictable human kind is, really. And how utterly stupid as well. But anyways, I'm going to stop having these bitchy thoughts of mine. I promise. 

Having a broken collarbone was much harder than I previously anticipated. I had to write all my essays with one hand, which was extremely annoying. But then again, it gave me an excuse to hand in things late. Totally kidding, by the way. Or maybe not. The world will never know. I only ate with one hand as well and given the fact that I was always hungry, it made things that much harder as well. Snacks between classes? Don't have enough time for that. I barely have time to eat during lunch time. Getting dressed was another problem. It's not like I wear really fancy clothes on a daily basis but even T-Shirts proved themselves hard to put on with one hand. And then I still had the vest which made it look like I was always wearing a packback. I think the worst part was the pain though. Always there. A constant reminder of my recently acquired handicap. But anyways, enough on my collarbone and let's get back to business. 

The next day I got to school and after my first two blocks I saw Theo again. I was in standing in the lunchline with Niall as usual when he waved at me, and then gave it a second thought and decided to approach me. 

"Hey hayete" he leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey habibi, how are you?"

"I'm great actually. I wanted to ask you since today we leave school at 1pm, maybe you would want to come over? I have soccer practice at 4pm so I could drop you home or something afterwards?"

When he said he had soccer practice something inside me broke a little. I still needed to tell my coach I was out for the season. Without crying, of course. 

"Umm...yeah sure, I think I'll just come back to school with you at 4pm though"

"Okay brilliant then, meet at me betwee both campuses at 1pm, yeah?"

"Sure" I smiled up at him and he gave me another kiss before turning his back and walking away. Meanwhile I could feel Niall staring at me. I looked up at him, and he looked away. So subtle. 

"Just say it, Niall"

"Say what?"

"Whateve it is that you want to say"

"I wasn't actually going to say anyth-"

I raised an eyebrow at him and he finally decided to cut off the bullshit.

"Fine. I don't trust him"

"That's why I'm his girlfriend" I said, "And you're just his...teammate"

"Come on I have been the only one supporting you through this. But this time, I don't know Sav, I have a bad feeling about him"

"Actually Zayn supports it as well"

"Actually Zayn wants to get in your pants"

I rolled my eyes at him and order my two tortillas with chicken fingers and cheese. No sauce. And some mac and cheese, as well, looked delicious today. Maybe I should take some fries too? Yeah some fries would be nice.

I payed for everything and felt Niall looking at me again.

"Would you stop judging me already?! Goddam it Niall"

He started laughing at me and I eventually joined it. 

"You're annoying and I hate you"

"You're gonna get fat and I'm gonna laugh at you"