T e a s e r

It's been a while since the last time I saw her. How many years is it, again? 1 year? 2 years? 3 years? 5? Or 10? Yeah, 10 years. 10 fucking years since she left me.

     10 years of suffering without her? Is killing me slowly. Do I need to go through this? What did I do? All I did is to love her and beg her to love me back. But she didn't. She did not love me. But it's fine! I can take it. I'm fine with it. Just please..

      'Can you come back to me, now?'

      I just don't want to believe that you're dead. You're alive right? Haha, you can't be dead. You still have to punch me for the gun shot, right? For being a jerk to you. You can't die like that. But the question is, where are you?

      "It's been 10 years Blake! You need to stop! Stop hoping because she's gone! Dead! Not coming back! You need to move on!" Spade glared at me while holding my collar. I just stared at him, blankly. He's really mad and at the same time, frustrated. He don't know what to do anymore, and so am I.

      It's okay, I understand. Everyone's got tired of me. No one wants to stay with me. That's why she left me. Left me hanging with nothing. Even me, I really don't know what to do anymore.

      I gaze at his wife, Tiffany who suddenly held her husband's arm. I remembered how I shot her 10 years ago. Her life's been critical and stayed in ICU for a couple of months. Right after she awakes, I really don't know how will I explain myself to her, to them. I was ashamed of what I did to them. They're all mad at me. But after all, they'd forgave me even if I don't deserve it. Maybe because of pity?

    "Honey, that's enough. Let's just give him a more time to think." She softly said, but Spade just shake his head. Telling that he's not gonna take that as an excuse.

      "Honey, it's been 10 years and he's still like that! He needs to move forward. And this idiot didn't take his meds kaya napapadalas ang pagwawala nyan!" He sighed, letting me go. I smirked like an idiot who's about to laugh.

      Yeah.. He's my psychiatrist. I almost forgot.

      I turn around, searching for her. But it turns out, I saw our friends there. I saw how they're looking at me with full of pity in their eyes. I keep looking around, hoping that I'll see her. They're complete there, I saw Cloud and Janina who's now happily married and Janina's already pregnant with their baby. Together with Ethan and Kristela and the last pair of the year, Asiya and Henry who's about to get married.

      My heart suddenly ached. We supposed to be like that, like them. It's so hard to look at them happy when you're not. How can I be? When my heart is still mourning for her.

      I keep looking and looking around until I saw her in the corner of the room. She looked at me with those coldly eyes. Xylean stared at me like she was telling me that I'm pathetic because of what I'm doing to myself.

      "What are you doing this to yourself, Blake?" She asked. Natulala ako, walang gustong lumabas sa bibig ko.

      I looked around to see Spade nor our friends that Xylean is right here all along. But they were gone. And suddenly it's just the two of us in this empty room. I stared at her face. Her beautiful face, how lovely she is. She's the woman of my life. My future girlfriend, future wife and the future mother of our future children.

      She stepped out from the corner of the empty room and approached me. She touched my cheek like it's the first time she did it. I felt my eyes watered down to my cheeks. I held her hand tightly as if I've no plans to let her go. Not today, not tomorrow.

      "Xylean? Are you real? Tell me you're real. Please." I pleaded.

      She just shake her head and smiled, "No Blake, I am not. It's time to let go. You should."

      "No, no, no. Please no. Don't leave me. I promise, I'll be a good guy! I promise, I won't hurt you! I promise, I won't beg you to love me back. Just please don't leave me." I sobbed.

      "Blake? You deserve to be happy. Wag mo iyon ipagkait sa sarili mo." She pleaded as she hug me tight.

      "I love you, I love you,  I love you.. Can you please lie to me and tell me you love me too?" I asked her. But she only chuckled. How I miss that beautiful laugh as if it was music in my ears.

      "You don't need to beg, because I love you Blake Scott Imperial. Teka bat mo nga ba ako inuutusan? I thought I'm your Master babe and you're my Slave babe?" She smirked. I smiled, how I miss that smirks of her.

      "Master babe.. My only Master babe," Halos pakantang sabi ko. She laughed because of my corny jokes. I tried to laugh too but I can't, knowing that this will not stay for long.

"O-Oh my God! Blake!"

"What happened to him?"

"Spade! Do something!"

"H-Henry! Bilisan mo, kunin mo 'yung gamot."

"O-Oo, e-eto na."

       I heard some noises from my back and I saw myself fainted. Halos mataranta na silang lahat at hindi alam ang gagawin.

      Narinig ko ang pagbuntong hininga ni Xylean kaya't agad akong napalingon sa'kanya. Muli siyang ngumiti. "Paano ba 'yan? Mukhang binabawi kana sa'kin." She chuckled.

      "No, no. I want to be with you. Please." I pleaded again as if it was the last time I will see her.

      Napailing-iling ito, "No, Blake. You don't need to be with me. What you need is to move on from the past." She said, smiling. Napatigil ako at napatitig sa'kanya.

      "But what about you?" Hindi ko mapigilan ang magalala. I don't want her to be alone.

      "I'll be fine here. I'm not alone here. Now, go back to our friends." She answered.

      "You're still the heiress gangster of my life, Master babe. Remember that." I genuinely smiled at her and kiss her in her cheek and hugged her tightly as if it was the last time I'm going to hug and kiss her, "I love you so damn much."

      "And so do I."

      I opened my eyes as I back in the reality. She's gone. Napaupo ako at pumantay si Spade sa'kin, maging ang mga kaibigan namin ay lumapit sa'kin. Nakita ko agad ang pagalala nila sa'kin. And suddenly they all hugging me and all I did is to sobbed.

      "Thank God! We thought, we've lost you!"

+++

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or use in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

+++

W a r n i n g :

o y u y a m r o e c e p d o n w