T H G 2 : C h a p t e r S e v e n

B l a k e

      It's been a month since the last time I saw her at the pedestrian. Maybe, it was only my imagination. Maybe, I just miss her and hoping that one day, I will see her.

      I looked at myself at the mirror and fixed my black neck tie as I get out from my walk-in-closet and stepped out to my big room. As I looked every part of it, I only saw the last memory that we've shared in this room.

      I get my car keys and my cellphone from my side table of my bed. As I came out from my room, I saw my father who's sitting on his wheel chair, waiting for me. I was a bit shocked when I saw him here, I didn't expect to see his damn face. Never in my whole life will still want to see that face after of what happened. My forehead creased.

      "What are you doing here?" Nagsisimula nang mamuo ang galit sa dibdib ko. Ayoko siyang makita. Bakit ba siya narito?

      "I want to see you, son." He emotionally said. Napatawa naman ako ng peke.

     "After what happened in the past 10 years? Really? Because I doubt' that!" I said, sarcastically as I smirked at him.

      'Galing din ng matandang 'to e, kapal ng mukhang magpakita sa'kin.'

      "Are you sure, son?" Agad nitong tanong, hindi man lang pinansin ang pananagot ko sa'kanya.

      "About what? About saving your ass? Your welcome." Sarkastiko kong sagot sa'kanya.

      "Please, can you talk to me nicely?" Pagalit na nitong paguutos.

      "Please, can you not talk to me? Because I really dont wanna see that old face of yours." Mabilis kong sabi, nahihimigan pa'rin ng pagkasarkastiko. Hindi na ata mawawala sa'kin iyon dahil parte na ng sistema ko.

     Nakita ko naman ang pagkagulat sa mukha niya at talagang napaawang ang bibig nito habang hindi pa'rin makapaniwalang tumingin sa'kin.

     "Oh, wag ng magulat, You deserved that." Sarkastikong sabi ko habang nakalapit ang mukha ko sa'kanya. Pinagpagan ko pa ang magkabilang balikat niya habang nginingisian ko siya.

     Tumayo na'ko at iniwan na siya roon. Dumiretso ako sa garahe ko at namili ng sasakyan ko at sumakay na.

      How nice of him to live after what he did 10 years ago. I can still remembered how Xylean shot him, still can't figured how many bullets that she let go. But it didn't make him died anyway. Sinadya niyang sa binti lang 'to pinatamaan kaya't nalumpo lang ang inabot. What a lucky bastard.

      I headed to the garage as I chose one of my cars. It was a black sports car that I'll used for today.

      I get my key out as I already arrived at the building who owned by Tito Xavier. I get out from the car and handed my key to the valet boy. The guards were alerted as soon as they saw me entered the building and greeted me nicely. I just nodded my head as I read the 'Lee Group of Companies'. Someone's assist me to the elavator and pressed the top floor.  It took me almost 10 minutes here because of the highest floor, which where I'm going. I didn't question the lady if why I'm the only one who's here inside right after I saw the 'VIP' which were engraved at the top of the elevator's doors. It suddenly opened and I saw a beautiful lady outside in the elavator, waiting for me to come out.

      "Mr. Imperial? This way." She formally said as she assist me to the Conference Room.

      While walking with her in the long hallway, I was also inspecting the whole floor. It has a black and grey themed. It was indeed amazing. I bet how famous the Architect is now. It was a master piece though. I would love to work in this kind of building. It was so satisfying. The beautiful lady opened the double door glass for me. I didn't realized, we're already here.

      "They're already waiting for you, Mr. Imperial." She formally said but smiling, asking me to entered the room immediately.

      I just nodded my head as I answered, "Thank you." before entering.

      I saw the whole room as I stepped in the Conference Room. In the center of it, there's a long black table. I bet it was a made of glass. Nakapalibot rin sa pahabang mesa na 'yon ang naglalambutang mga swivel chairs kung saan nakaupo ang mga mga taong may mabibigat na pangalan sa industriya.

      "Blake hijo, how are you?" I turned my gaze at the old man who still has a good face after all these years.

      I smiled immediately as soon as he approached me. "I'm still handsome and a billionaire, so nothing new." I sarcastically said but joking, he chuckled. "What about you, Tito?" I asked.

      "I'm old but still breathing though." He shrugged his shoulders, making me laughed.

      He guided me as we walked to the center of the room, approaching the long black table. We faced everyone as Tito Xavier gave me a glass of wine and his as he speak about me.

      "Everyone, I would like you to meet the Mafia Boss of Imperial Mafia, Mr. Blake Scott Imperial. And We're also here to announce the collaboration of the two biggest Mafias in the world." We both smiled and toast as soon as he announced the collaboration of the two biggest Mafias.

      "And We'll call it the Leerial Empire." I said, smirking at them. They'd all clapped as soon as they've heard the new name of the two Mafias, agreeing.

      But all of a sudden, the double door glass opened, revealing the person that I've tried to forget about. I felt my heart skip a beat when she started to walked inside. She's here and she's back now.

"Huli na ba 'ko?"

t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d . . .

v o t e  a n d  c o m m e n t (⊙.⊙)