T H G 2 : C h a p t e r T h i r t y - T h r e e

B l a k e

          "Okay na ba ang lahat?" I asked them, nervously as I took out the small black box from my pocket.

          "Easy, brad. Ayos na ang lahat si Xylean nalang kulang." I glared at Henry. "Hehe, 'wag niyong sapawan kasal namin ni Asiya ah? Dapat kami ang bida hindi kayo." He chuckled.

          "Shut up, asshole. I don't even care if there's someone who will react after I'd propose to her. The crowd aren't important, but her decision is." I said as I turned my gazed at him. He's already wearing his wedding suit, all white while me wearing all black suit. "You think she'll come?"

          "Ofcourse, you idiot! It's our wedding!" He said, looking at me irritatedly. I bet, he's already pissed. I chuckled.

          "I'm just kidding. Congrats to your wedding, please have a safe honeymoon." I said, teasingly but he just glared at me. Cloud and Ethan approached us.

          "Hey, is there something wrong here? Oh, our groom is pissed, what did you do this time, Blake?" Ethan asked, calmly.

           "Nothing, just congratulate him for his wedding and all shits." I answered as I smirked at Henry. "Hey that's for not choosing me as your best man." Nakasimangot kong bulong.

           I heard him chuckled, "Nah, Ethan deserves it. He's the next man who's getting married." Nanlaki bigla ang mga mata ko at napatingin sa kanilang tatlo.

          "Without telling me?!" I sarcastically said. They all laughed as they all pointing their fingers at me, making fun of me. "Tss, idiots." I murmured.

          "Yeah, last night I did proposed to Kristela and she said yes." Ethan sunddenly smiled widely as he turned his gazed at Kristela who's busy fixing some flowers here in Church.

         I smiled as I watched Xierra who's playing with Cody, Spencer and JB. "Hey, don't run too much." I told Xierra.

          "Yes, Papa!" Pakanta niya pang sigaw.

          "Tatay na tatay ang dating natin ah?" Casey approached me. I faced her, still smiling.

         "How are you?" She suddenly smiled, feeling at peace.

          "I'm okay, Cedrick and I are still catching up with each other in this past few months." She answered, still smiling as she took a glanced at Cedrick who's having a chit-chat with the three kids who already stopped from playing around.

          "That's good to hear then, but if he hurts you just tell me, okay?" I heard her chuckled so I faced her with a serious face.

          "Yes sir." I chuckled.

          "Good." I only said as I suddenly remembered the kid. "How's the kid and his mother?" I asked her, referring to Zachery Evans and the real Xylean Evans.

           "Blacque Mafia has been shut down as soon as their Leader Zero died, while Xylean Evans was send to Mental Facility right after she'd learned about Zero. And their son, Zachery was already send to the Orphanage as well." I nodded my head as I acknowledged the information that she gave. I can't help but to feel bad for them. 

          Hour had passed and Asiya already came so as her parents but not Xylean. I've waited and waited for her to come but the wedding ceremony has been started and she's still not here. There's a part of me that thinking about what happen to her, or if she's alright. I feeling so nervous but I hide it. Maybe she can't come here in ceremony, maybe she'll go to the reception instead.

          I focused on Henry and Asiya as they've shared their vows and I smiled when I suddenly saw myself and Xylean in their place. I can already picturing us in that situation and I've just realized that she's really the one and will be the only one for me.

          "Papa, where's mama?" I took a glanced at Xierra who's sitting beside me. I smiled at her.

          "I don't know but I think, she'll just go straight in the reception later." I answered as I patted her head. She immediately removed my hand in annoyance, I only chuckled.

          "Is she that hungry to go straight there?" She asked, innocently. I just shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

          We continued to watched the ceremony until it's already ended and we are all heading to the reception and I can't help but to feel nervous. This is it, right after the all couples are dancing in the midle of the room, I will suddenly propose to her, infront of everyone including our daughter, Xierra. I bet, she'll be happy when the moment her moms say yes to me.

          The event started and everyone's having fun but only me who's not. Henry and Asiya was already dancing in the middle and right after them, the emcee invited all the couples to the middle and so they've all started to dance while me, still waiting for her like a fool. My friends are already staring at me like asking if where's Xylean but I only felt one tear escaped from my right eye. I rubbed it immediately so no one can see it.

          "Hey," Jack greeted me. He's smiling like it was he's already feeling at peace. I can clearly see that he's already happy and contented.

          "Hey, where's Bianca?" I asked, starting a conversation with him. He only chuckled.

          "In our table, inaalagaan 'yung pamangkin mo." I only smiled at him, faked making myself looked okay. "By the way, did you know that Xylean.." I looked immediately at him, confused.

          "What about her? Where is she?" I suddenly asked as my forehead creased as I waited for him to answer. I felt my hands shaking as my heartbeat fast. He looked at me, confused.

          "She already left the country." He answered, making my heart broke into pieces.

t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d . . .

v o t e  a n d  c o m m e n t <3