T H G 2 : C h a p t e t T w e n t y - T h r e e

B l a k e

       I've never thought that Casey would do this to me. She's too loyal to our Mafia, and I can't believed that she just betrayed us, me. I loved her. I know, I did. And I'm already thinking about proposing to her. But after what she did, I think I'm done with her, no wedding and shits. It's her loss anyway.

       My forehead creased as soon I woke up and realized that I was tied up with this some kind of thick rope. I looked around and keep looking to find some things that might help me to remove this thing. When I turned my gazed in front, I saw a piece of glass. I smirked and started to stretched my feet but I can't reach it. I jump together with the chair, but lesser and quiet. I started to reach it with my feet again and I moved it until to my back and grabbed it with my tied up hands. As soon as I got it, I started to remove it with the piece of glass but it was hard. It's too thick!

      "That dipshit! He's really getting on my nerves for the nth time." I murmured as I continued using it.

       I already feel my blood flowing down as I continued cutting the rope. As soon as I removed the rope around my hands, I didn't drop it because the door from afar suddenly opened. I hold my breath as I looked down and tried to pretend that I was still asleep as they thought. I heard two voices as they entered the room.

      "Why did you abducted him?" I heard the woman said, she was pissed at the person she's talking with.

      "Nah, it's none of your business. Just watch, darling." Mr. Evans said, as he turned on the lights infront of me as if I was in the Investigation room.

      "Should we wake him up?" The woman asked. I didn't see what the jerk reacted so I don't freaking care.

      "No, Someone will." As soon as he said that, the door suddenly opened and I heard some of people who entered the room, facing their idiot leader.

      "Boss, pasensya na nalate kami. Traffic ho kasi sa Edsa." Rinig kong reklamo ng isa sa kanila.

      "What year did you born?" Mr. Evans asked, sarcastically.

       "1976 ho, Boss." Sagot naman ng tauhan niya.

       "Did that answered your stupid complaint?"

       "Huh? Ano raw?" He murmured, confusedly.

       Oh, fuck. This so hard not to laugh but this kind of person is really like a happy medicine to who's literally sad. Poor dumb shit.

       "Gisingin niyo na'yan." Mr. Evans said, commanding them all to walked forward, approaching my area.

       I was caught off guard when someone punched me hard on my stomach, making my eyes widened.

      "Pretending is up. Next time, you should learn how to pretend professionally." He said, smirking at me like an idiot.

       As I looked at the jerk, I turned my gazed at Xylean who's beside him. My forehead creased even more. This is not the Xylean that soft and innocent. She's different.

      "How's your sleep, sweetheart?" She asked, sarcastically.

      I just glared at them, making her to approached and kicked me in the face with her stilettos. Fuck, I can feel the warmth blood from my right cheek.