T H G 2 : C h a p t e r N i n e t e e n

B l a k e

      "H-Ha? Ofcourse! I know this kid." She hurriedly answered as she held Xierra's hand, inviting us all over to their house. Our friends followed her as they entered the entrance of their Mansion.

      I stared at her like I was not buying it. I am sure of it. If she deceived me once or twice even thrice, it's gonna be a shame on me. If I played her games carefully, its gonna be a shame on her, them.

      "Hey," Ethan approached me. I didn't noticed that he were still here though.

      "Why you're still here?" I asked him as I put my both hands on my sides pocket.

      He chuckled, making me confused. "I'm the who should ask that. Idiot." He said. I want to laugh as well as soon as I realized it. Making me agreed.

      "So, what makes you stay here? Lalim ng iniisip mo ah." He said jokingly, but there's still a glint of seriousness.

      "You know that she's just making an excuses right?" I said, hoping that he might also noticed it.

      "You know what? You're just stressed. You're being a workaholic, you should rest too. Give yourself a break, man." He said in a serious tone as he tapped my shoulder.

      I sighed as I nodded my head. Maybe, he's right. I'm just seeing things. He walked with me as we stepped out to their Mansion. It was quietly big as mine, but I can still tell that my House is more bigger than this. As soon as we walked in, their living room shown. As expected, it was also big from a normal house. We saw them, sitting in the long black couch. But Tiffany just walking around like she was inspecting the whole house. As we approached them, we heard them talking about random things like the girls were asking Xylean some random things about her life. Xierra's sitting beside her.

      "So," Kristela butted in. "What do you do? She asked, looking at her nails as if she was checking if there's damages or what. Tsk! Girls problem.

      Ethan walked as she approached his girlfriend, sitting beside her. And I left alone, watching them. Waiting for Xylean to answer.

      "U-Uh, staying at the house. Inaalagaan ko kasi 'yung anak namin na si Zachery. I want to be hands on with him." She answered softly, making my heart break.

      Instead of sitting with them, I approached Tiffany who's still not done inspecting the whole living room. She's infront of the table, looking at the pictures over the table. There's a family picture not one but two, Mr. Evans' solo pic even his son's solo. Tiffany was a bit shocked when I suddenly get the family picture. Because of being too serious, she didn't even recognized me.

      I chuckled, "Why don't you join them?" I asked, still looking at the family picture which I'm holding with.

      "I'm just searching for--" She sighed, making me confused. "Something's odd." She finally answered.

      I smirked. I've thought, I was the only one who thinks that. I turned my gaze at the family picture and started to inspect it. It was still new. I looked at the other one. Compared to this one, that one was already old. I stared at the old family picture. My forehead suddenly creased as I looked at Xylean's who's busy talking with them. I was a bit shocked when suddenly Tiffany hold my right shoulder making me to looked at her.

      "Hey, you okay?" She asked as she also looked at the new family picture which I'm holding with. "What's with the picture? You found something?" She asked again as if she didn't get my reactions.

      "Yeah.. I did." I only said as I stared at Xylean who's not jolly and go lucky as the first Xylean I first met. She was the opposite of her, making me realized I'm being the victim of their game.

S o m e o n e

      "How are you? Did you take your meds?" Zach asked. I just nodded my head as I turned my gazed at Zachery's direction who's happily playing at the playground.

      "C'mon! Talk to me, darling." Zach hissed. I just looked at his direction, blankly.

      "After of what you did to Blake?" I coldly said as I sensed that he avoided my gazed.

      "Can we not talk about him?" He said, almost begging. I held his both cheeks, making him to looked at me.

      I chuckled, "Nagseselos ka talaga, ano? Hindi nga?" I said, teasingly. I felt that He was glaring at me as if I was wrong at my accusations. I kissed him quickly in his soft lips, making him blushed. Lalo akong natawa, "Ang cute mo talaga!" I pinched his both cheeks, making it red even more. He also touched my both cheeks, facing me. But this time, I know that he was already smiling like an idiot.

      "Mas cute ka." He said as he pinched my both cheeks and suddenly kissed me in the lips.

      I screamed, "Zach naman, eh!" I said almost shouting, making him to burst into laughter. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist as he whispered to my ears, making me blushed even more.

"Mahal kita, Xylean. Ako'y sa'yo, Ika'y akin."

t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d . . .

v o t e  a n d  c o m m e n t ¯\_(ツ)_/¯