T H G 2 : C h a p t e r T h i r t y - F o u r

B l a k e

          "Hindi, hindi totoo 'yan.." My forehead creased as I still staring at him, confused.

          "Yeah, we've talked yesterday. She already gave me the closure that I need." He smiled, "And she said, she'll leaving the country tonight." He continued.

          My eyes widened and the next thing I knew I'm already running like a fool. Running like it was the last day of life. My eyes began to watered.

          "No.. please no. Don't leave me, not again!" I said while still running and get inside my car as fast as I could and drove it fast to the airport.

          I parked my car infront of the entrance and get out as fast as I could. I ran again to get inside but the guard didn't let me. I glared at him like I was ready to kill him.

          "Get out of my way!" I said, angrily. He grabbed my arms and tried to stop me from getting inside but I didn't let him.

          "Sir, bawal pong pumasok ang hindi naman passenger." He explained as he called another guards.

          "Look, I'm fucking need to see her! I can't let her go! So please let me fucking in!" I said, sarcastically.

          "Pero sir bawal nga po." He said as the other one grabbed my other arm.

          "I don't fucking care! I can literally buy this damn airport!" I almost shouted because of the intense pain that I'm feeling. I'm starting to be scared that I won't see her again.

          "Hey that's enough, let him go." Natigilan ako.

          "Sir Xeno!" Said the guard and I immediately turned my gazed at the person he called.

          I saw Xeno who approached us. He's with Spade. But I ignored Spade and looked at Xeno instead. Lee own this damn place! I should have known!

          Xeno looked at me as he nodded, "Go inside Blake, you might chase her."

          I mouthed 'thank you' as I get inside and ran again like a fool. Too scared that I might not see her again. Tangina! huwag naman sana oh.

          Para akong maliligaw at mahihilo sa dami ng tao sa loob. I'm having a hard time to see her here! I keep looking and looking around but no signs of her. I stopped in the middle of the waiting area and took out of my phone, I called Jack.

          "Hey, did you see her?" He asked.

          "No, where's she going?" I immediately asked while still searching for her. Napasabunot na'ko sa buhok ko nang hindi ko siya makita.

          "I'm sorry Blake but I don't know." Napabagsak ang balikat ko sa narinig.

          I ended the call as I suddenly kneel down as I pulled my hair. Some of people who's starting to looked at me and some of them are already making a gossip about me but I don't fucking care.

          Someone tapped on my shoulder  and I immediately turned aroundmy gazed to see the person who tapped me. I looked down as soon as I saw Spade.

          "She's gone, Blake." He said, almost whispering but I still heard it. "Nakaalis na ang eroplano niya.

          "Why she didn't say anything? Papayagan ko naman siyang umalis, ah?" I felt tears flowing down to my cheeks as my shoulder started to shaking, still looking down.

          "She needs space, we need to respect that." He answered. Napailing-iling naman ako.

          "I didn't expected her to break my heart for the second time around." I said, almost murmuring.

          "Please just understand her. You're the only one who will understand her decision." Napatingin ako sa'kanya.

          "I would! But why she didn't tell me? Am I a toy? Lagi nalang ba akong paglalaruan? Tao din ako Spade! Nasasaktan! Hindi kona alam kung hanggang kailan pa akong maghihintay sa wala!"

          "I should have known when she said that she's fine, she's okay and all shits but I didn't know that she's just lying all along!"

          "But I don't deserved this kind of pain, I already had enough but I can't stop loving her this much! And I'm so stupid to be her fool! Ako nalang ang laging naghahabol. Ganoon ba dapat, hyung?" I can't stopped myself from asking why. Spade stayed quietly.

          I took out the small black box and opened it, revealing the pure silver ring but has a lots of diamonds that engraved on it. I expected that this will be the day and a beginning to us but I've never thought that this will be the day that she'll leave me again.

          I chuckled sarcastically as I looked up in the wall glass and watched the plane go away from here, from us, and from me. "Why did I love someone who only knows how to break my heart twice? Enlighten me, please." I said, sarcastically.

          I heard Spade sighed as he spoke up, "Simple, because you love that person and it's already given that you also gave her the right to hurt you. But it will only be worth it if you will wait and stay." I frowned as I stood up, still looking at the window.

          "Please remind our friends that I don't know who's Xylean Xin Lee from now on." I said coldy as I started to walked away, and walked away from her permanently.

          "But why?" I suddenly stopped and faced him.

          "Simple, because I'm tired."

t o  b e  c o n t i n u e d . . .

v o t e  a n d  c o m m e n t <3