05 ✧ 전아름

Jeon Areum's POV

It was Friday night, the night of the party. I grabbed my bag, filled it with everything I needed to get ready and made my way to the boys half of the dorms. I told Jisung and Chenle to wait for me at either end of the hallway; we were group calling and they'd tell me when the coast was clear so I could run to their room to get ready. Technically no girls are allowed in the boys half and vice versa, which is why I needed them to keep watch.

Ah, that's right. The dorms. DREAM share a dorm in the boys half and me myself and I have a room in the girls half. I told the workers here I had no girl friends and wanted to sleep in DREAM's dorm but they said no, even though there are four bunks in that room so there is technically a spare bed for me to sleep on but nooOOoOoo I'm a girl and I can't possibly sleep with seven gay guys who probably sleep with each other anyway-

I mean what? nothing I didn't say anything what.

I walked in the room, Jisung closing the door behind him and Mark letting out a yelp as he forgot to put his shirt on when he got out the shower.
"Oh shush we're all friends here." I laughed, honestly not caring I was about to get changed with seven guys. Well, I don't really see them as 'guys', more like brothers. About half of them are just as comfortable around me as I am with them but the other half just freak, one of them being Mark.

"But wait Areum why did you come so early?" Jeno asked. "The party isn't for like two hours yet, and that's if we arrive in time."
"I forgot to tell you that it takes a girl like fifty years to get ready whOOPS." I sighed. "Now you get to watch me apply like twenty layers of makeup on my face to hide my imperfections yey."
"Oh shush Areum what imperfections you're perfect~" Haechan teased in his 'you're doing great sweetie' voice.

"But how come you're spending so long on getting ready today?" Renjun peered down from the top bunk. "You never put makeup on."
"Because we're going to a partyyyy." I smirked. "We have to look good."
"More like someone wants to get laid~" Jisung whispered, snickering to himself. That rewarded him a harsh kick in the stomach from me.
"But wait aren't you and Jaemin still grounded." Mark spoke up. "You're still gonna go?"

"Of course." I replied. "Why else would I sneak to the boys dorm to get ready?"
"And how are we gonna leave here without people noticing?" Jeno asked, folding his arms.
"We'll climb out the window." I told them simply. "Your window is conveniently placed leading onto the first floor roof which is next to a tree we can climb down."

"You're climbing down a tree in this?" Chenle had been rummaging through my duffel bag unbeknownst to me, and pulled out the skimpy black dress I put in my bag, holding it up by his fingertips.
"Oh my god Areum no." Jaemin spoke, as he stood up off his bunk. "There's no way in hell you're wearing that." I turned to my right, looking at Jaemin's shocked expression with an small but unnoticeable smirk on my face.
"Sorry mum." I replied, applying my foundation in the mirror. "I haven't got anything else."

"Look how low the neckline goes!" Renjun yelled.
"Are you sure that's not a top?" Jisung questioned, taking it off Chenle and holding it against himself. "This won't even cover my dick."
"That's because it's not meant to cover your dick you asshole." I replied, snatching it off him and throwing it on top of my bag.

"Areum you'll get harassed in that dress." Jaemin faced me, utter determination written across his face, but my concentration was on the mirror in front of me. "Do you at least have a jacket? Your dress has no sleeves!" He sauntered over to his side of the wardrobe, looking through piles of clothes. I'm not gonna lie, but Jaemin acting like an overprotective boyfriend is kinda hot.