07 ✧ 나재민

Na Jaemin's POV

I woke up on Saturday morning to the sound of groaning coming from a top bunk on the other side of the room.
"What the fuck?" Haechan cursed at the person above him, his voice croaky. "Shut the fuck up my head hurts."
"Who's that?" Mark mumbled, rubbing his eye. "Jisung are you making that noise?"
"Hyung I'm dying." Jisung cried out. "Why do people drink!?"

From what I know Mark, Chenle and I didn't really drink at all, Renjun and Jeno had a bit but not enough to make them drunk... Haechan had quite a lot, and Jisung.. well.... let's say he won't be drinking for a long time.
"Man I need a piss." Jeno shuffled his way out of his covers, almost banging his head on the bunk.
"Wait for me I'm coming too." Renjun croaked, sliding down the ladder leading to his top bunk.

"What the fuck?" A foreign voice grumbled. "Why is my dorm so loud?" Seven pairs of eyes suddenly widened with shock, and I hurriedly stood up off my bed in shock, looking up to the top bunk. Then she popped her head up.
"Ow shit." She cursed, banging her head on the ceiling.
"Holy shit Areum!?" We all cried out, making her jump out of her skin.
"Wait.. why the fuck am I up high?" She spoke slowly, but then she opened her eyes and looked round.

"Wait. This isn't my room." She whispered. "WAIT WHY AM I HERE!?"
"LIKE FUCK WE KNOW!" I yelled back.
"YOU SLEPT HERE!?" Mark screamed.
"STOP FUCKING YELLING!" Both Jisung and Haechan cried, holding their heads in pain.

I couldn't help but notice her smudged makeup, tangled hair, and she'd slept in her dress, but the jacket I gave her to cover herself had fallen to her elbows. Obviously clothes move around when you sleep.
"Areum lie the fuck back down your tit is poking out." Renjun squealed.
"Stop lying you asshole I slept in my bra." She retorted, swiftly readjusting her dress. I looked back down at my bed as soon as I noticed, I do not need this shit this early in the morning.

Suddenly the door handle twisted down, and in a flash I saw Areum duck under the covers, the sides of the bed covering her completely. The door opened, revealing Hoseok.
"Hey guys, time to get up." He smiled. "It's half nine. I let you all lie in a bit today."
"We're just getting ready to wash up." Mark smiled, but Hoseok's eyes suddenly looked to the top of my bunk.

"Is someone up there?" He asked.
"No." I replied instantly.
"But I swear I just saw it move."
"You're just seeing things." Chenle smiled.
"But it looks like something's under the covers?" Hoseok mumbled, walking over.
"Don't look under there!" I suddenly jumped up, blocking the elder.
"What? Why?" He smiled.
"Well, I- err..." I stuttered. Think goddammit!

"It's where Jaemin keeps his cum towels." Haechan spoke up, leaving everyone - including myself and Hoseok - speechless. My mouth was wide, and I glared at Haechan who was lying on his bottom bunk on his side, gesturing for me to roll with it.
"Haechan!" I cried out. "Is this fucking expose Jaemin day!?" Of course it wasn't true, but I guess it was kind of a good idea to stop him going up there.

Hoseok suddenly burst into a fit of laughter, along with the rest of DREAM, but my laugh was a little forced I have to admit.
"Ahaha alright then, I won't peek." Hoseok giggled. "Just make sure you're all down for breakfast because it closes at half ten, and I can't have you dirty guys missing meals!" And with that he left the room, causing us all to let out a huge sigh.

But at that moment a hand reached out from the top bunk, finger and thumb pinching nothing more than a white towel.
"I think I'm gonna fucking puke." Areum gagged, dropping the towel onto the floor. The dorm erupted with laughter, except I was rushing to convince Areum that it was just a lie.