12 ✧ 전아름

Jeon Areum's POV

The eight of us made our way back to the van, hauling the supplies donated to us by Minji. My mum. We shoved everything in the van, Mark driving it around the corner and to the field Minji told us about. The grass was short and brown, patched with black circles from where people had started fires. Empty glass bottles and assortments of plastics littered the space, and there wasn't a soul in sight. Perfect place to camp out for a few days.

It was about 6pm when we'd settled down at the field, and Haechan suggested we start a fire, just like everyone else had previously done here. So that's what we did.

"I'm glad you found your mum again, Areum." Jaemin smiled to me, leaning down to pick up a broken piece of branch.
"Me too." I smiled. "Who knew she was such a boss ass bitch?"
"Well you had to get it from somewhere, right?" Jaemin smiled, causing me to laugh.

We carried the wood back to the van, dumping it in a huge pile as Jisung came running outside, bottle of vodka in hand.
"Tonight my dudes, we're getting PISSED!" He yelled, seemingly excited.
"I thought you said you were never getting drunk again?" Chenle asked, chuckling at the memory of the day after the party.
"I was younger then," Jisung brushed him aside.
"You haven't aged." Mark retorted.

For dinner Jaemin cooked some spicy instant ramen, alongside some vegetables Minji had left in her fridge. Damn was it good to have vegetables. And we were clean. We had showers! Beautiful.

As the sun was setting we cracked open a few bottles of whatever Minji gave us, shared it round, and just had calm but interesting conversations around the roaring fire. Obviously the more we drank the rowdier we became, and before long the 8 of us were already playing drinking games.

"Truth or dare Jisung." Chenle calls out amongst the laughter, making everyone fall quiet again.
"Truth." He replied, looking around nervously whilst smiling slightly.
"What's the worst thing in your search history?" Chenle giggled, and everyone boos as Jisung reaches for the shot glass.
"It must be something awful!" Mark laughed.

"Yeah yeah alright." He sighed, shotting the vodka and pulling the funniest face you've ever seen.

"Haechan, truth or dare." Jisung smirked, picking up a bottle of cider to wash the taste down.
"Dare." Haechan replied hesitantly, staring intently at Jisung.
"Pick a person and lick their cheek." He laughed, causing everyone to pull a face.

"Awh Jisung that's gross!" Everyone yelled, but Haechan stood up, ready to do the dare. However, no one was expecting him to lick Jisung's face.
"Stay still you little shit." He laughed, and we all pissed ourselves watching Jisung's dare backfire massively.
"That was grim." Jisung winced, rubbing his cheek furiously.
"You had that coming though!" Mark laughed, along with the rest of us.

"Areum." Oh boy here we go. "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." I replied without hesitation, challenging Haechan with my strong gaze. Try me.
"Pick someone here....." he began, and everybody stared at him patiently. "And kiss them on the lips."

Everyone screamed. Except me, I just glared at him. I know what he wants me to do, he wants me to kiss Jaemin. I reached for the shot glass, but everyone complained.
"Awh come on Areum are we that bad!?" Haechan laughed.
"We can't all be repulsive." Jisung giggled.
"Some of us are though." Chenle retorted, definitely not gesturing to Jisung.

"You're not allowed to skip this one." Haechan ordered. "Sorry I don't make the rules."
"You just did!" Jaemin laughed, but he just shrugged it off.
"It has to be a passionate one as well! 5 seconds! Not just a plain kiss!" Haechan added. It fell quiet after a bit as I looked round. Everyone was staring at me. Great. I glanced over at Haechan who kept raising his eyebrows and smiling at me.

"Fuck it." I exhaled under my breath. I turned to face Jaemin, who I was sat next to, held his face and swiftly moved in to kiss him on the lips. I closed my eyes to the sound of squeals and screeches from the rest of the boys, and I could tell that I caught Jaemin off guard. Was this his first kiss? It felt like it; I could tell he didn't know what to do with himself, so I tried to lead the way and after a while he managed to catch on and follow my movements.

I ended the kiss and opened my eyes to see him staring at me wide eyed, but not in a bad way. As I stared I got an overwhelming rush of tingles all over my body, and I felt my chest tighten in excitement. I wanted to kiss him again, and it looked like he wanted the same.
"Hellooo?" Chenle called. "Areum it's your turn!"

"Jaemin truth or dare?" I asked without hesitation, still not breaking eye contact.
"Dare." He replied, smiling slightly.
"Follow me." I ordered, grabbing his hand and standing up.

Everybody screamed.

I ignored the various incoherent noises coming from the boys as I led Jaemin into the van. I opened the door, climbed inside and not even seconds before he closed the door behind him, I pulled him close and leant in for another kiss. He leant down eagerly, as my arms wound up to his neck and his were placed safely on my waist.

We wandered over to the bed, where he sat down and I stood in front of him between his legs, gazing at each other lustfully. As I kissed him again I lightly brushed my tongue against his lip, seeing if he'd take a hint. Luckily he did, and our kiss deepened as I ran my fingers through his hair. I heard him moan gently as I moved away from his lips towards his cheek and ear, kissing him gently. His eyes fluttered and his mouth opened slightly as I kissed down his neck, his heavy breathing moving his broad chest up and down rapidly. His hand moved down from my waist to my ass, which he grabbed lightly, and pulled my body closer to his.

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath, moving back to stare into his eyes. I could tell he was inexperienced; he had no sense of pace or control, and don't think I missed that lump in his pants.
"You okay?" I asked him, centimetres away from his face. I ran my fingers through his hair at the nape of his neck, and I felt him lean into my touch.

I remember what it felt like on my first time making out with someone. You get an overwhelming rush of sensations that are almost impossible to control, so the most important thing is to be patient with the person, and give them time to adjust. I kinda forgot to do that for a second there...

"A-Areum," He mumbled. "W-what is this?" He opened his eyes to look up at me.
"What do you mean?" I whispered, cupping his face.
"Why are you doing this for me? I- I don't get it." He looked like he was calming down a little bit, collecting himself. I think I'm about to fuck that up a little.

"Because I like you." I told him, and his eyes widened slightly.
"What?" He asked, staring at me with a confused look. I held his cheeks in my hands and leant my forehead against his.
"You heard me." I smirked, wetting my lips slightly.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrists and looked away.
"Areum I will come right here right now if you don't stop that." He chuckled, wanting to leave the situation. I took a step back and laughed hysterically at his statement.

"Oh my god Jaemin," I cried. "I have to admit, I've never heard that one before." He just took a deep breath and held his head in his hands.
"Are you being serious right now or is it just the alcohol?" He asked me. "We're drunk. Of course it's just the alcohol."
"It's not." I replied, shaking my head. "I meant what I said."

We locked eyes again.
"You mean it?" He asked, in complete disbelief.
"I, Jeon Areum, like you, Na Jaemin," I moved closer to him until we were inches apart, then whispered in his ear. "And I really, really want to kiss you again." His breath hitched.

"Areum," he began, his voice low. "I'm gonna be really fucking honest right now." He leant towards my ear, pulling me really close, but I stopped him before he could.
"I know," I smirked, looking down at his crotch, and I moved onto the bed, straddling his legs.

"Let me sort it out."