15 ✧ 나재민

Na Jaemin's POV

"What was that all about?" I asked the 5 boys stood around me.
"We sent Chenle to get information." Haechan explained. "From that night we all got pissed."
"O-oh." I mumbled. "Yeah... I don't remember much from it."

"That's the thing." Jeno mumbled. "I remember us playing truth or dare, but when we all originally spoke about it no one else remembered."
"I don't remember anything." Jisung admitted, shyly holding his hand up.
"That's because you passed out!" Mark sighed, his attention focused on filling the van up with gas.

"See, we think that you and Areum.. did something... that night." Haechan continued, and I felt my face flush a deep red.
"What the fuck." I mumbled, feeling very confused and weird. I don't remember anything.
"During truth or dare, Haechan dared Areum to kiss one of us." Renjun explained. "And she kissed you."

"ME!" I yelled, covering my mouth instantly, looking over to where Areum and Chenle were talking inside the store. The rest of the boys copied, and as we stared we noticed Areum deep in serious explanation and Chenle with a mix of shocked face or head in his hands.

"That doesn't look good." Jisung mumbled.
"Fuck," I cursed under my breath. "What the fuck did I do?"
"It surely can't be that bad." Mark tried to reassure me.
"Well apparently after the kiss you two ran off into the van." Haechan added, and I swear down I nearly had a spasm right then and there. The boys all pissed themselves laughing as I crouched in a ball, hiding my face from everyone.

"I'm fucking screwed." I sighed. "I can't even remember what I did." At that moment Chenle and Areum came back over with hands full of supplies.
"Can you guys come help me put this away?" Areum asked, looking around at the seven boys staring blankly back at her. "What? Is there something on my face?" She asked, confused.

"I'll help." Mark offered, since he'd finished filling up the tank.
"I'm gonna need more than one person." Areum sighed, Mark taking some items out of her full hands.
"Jisung go help her!" Haechan pushed him forward.
"Why me!?" He whisper-yelled back to the group.
"Because you don't remember anything anyway." Haechan retorted, shooing him off. Once they'd disappeared into the van everyone turned to face Chenle.

"Jaemin you're in deep shit if you can't remember this." Was all Chenle said, causing everyone to break down. Except me. I just stood there, blank of emotion. "He doesn't remember, does he?" He asked in disbelief, covering his mouth as the other four shook their heads amongst fits of laughter.

"What- what happened?" Jeno managed to force out between giggles.
"I don't know if I should tell all of yo-"
"Oh just say it." Renjun ushered, eager to find out. Chenle cleared his throat.

"They made out on the bed, and she told him she liked him." Chenle whispered, causing everyone to gasp and squeal. Me however, I had no idea how to process this? She what? Likes me?

"She was drunk though, she can't mean it." I replied, looking at Chenle seriously.
"She told me before that she was serious." He replied. "But she didn't know what to do because you just kept acting like normal for a whole week after she confessed."
"I'm an idiot." Was all I could say.
"Press F to pay respects soldiers." Haechan giggled, receiving a whack from me.

"So what do I do?" I asked them.
"I guess just tell her the truth," Jeno sighed. "That you don't remember."
"You could confess to her." Renjun added. "Now they you know how she feels?"

"But how do I know that she hasn't moved on?" I retorted.
"You can't just do that in a week." Haechan sighed. "I think finding the right opportunity and confessing to her is the right idea, then just say you had no idea about that night if she asks."