:: Vincent X Female!Reader - Saved ::

:: Hey guys, so, this isn't my first time writing, but it is my first time writing one shots, so forgive me if you see any spelling errors! Love ya'll! I understand that Vincent x Scott, William x Henry, Micheal x ???, Dark PG x Mike, so forth and so forth, but this is for entertainment purposes only! :: 

:: June 4th, 2014; Normal AU ::

    I walked in to the second location for my shift, the smell of burnt pizza and smoke filling my lungs. I never really like the restaurant or the food, but I liked the animatronics. It was good to see that Mr. Afton put his money towards something useful. But, even sometimes, the animatroics had their quirks. The main animatronic that I disliked was the puppet.

   He was weird, on more levels than one. He always wanted to seem like he was in control over EVERYONE. It got annoying after awhile. Even Jeremy said something, and he never says anything! I didn't understand him. He just seemed.. What's the word..? Oh, haunted.

   Back to reality, I walked into the office and sat down. Reaching under the desk, I found the flashlight, the spare Freddy head, and the camera. The routine wasn't new, I knew what to do when something happened. Flash Foxy with the flashlight when he's there, put the mask on with any other animatronic, and keep the music box wound. Simple right? Wrong.

   As the week progresses, things get tougher. The animatronics learn new tactics to try and throw me off my game and I become more and more of a crybaby. Look, just because I'm 27 doesn't mean I don't cry. I have my weak spots. Adults cry too.

   Suddenly, the power went out. I looked up at the ceiling and groaned. "This never happens.. What did Will say? If the power happens to go out, restart the generator." I stood up from the desk, leaving everything behind as I left the office. The only thing I did take with me was the flashlight.

   As I walked down the semi-long hallway, I noticed that something was off. Other than the power, I meant feeling wise. The party rooms seemed a bit more.. ominous.. than usual. Especially when I pasted the first two party rooms. Either something or someone was hiding in them.. Watching me.

   I shrugged and brushed it off my shoulders, turning the corner. When I did, however, I was met with a very tall figure. I paused and stared at it. 'What the,' I thought, shining my flashlight on it. Bad idea, (Y/N).

  It turned around with red glowing eyes. I dropped the light and backed away, my mouth wide open. 'Quick, (Y/N)! Think,' I told myself. I, however, was too busy trying to think of a plan to noticed that two more figures had come out, also blocking my path. I bumped into them, causing me to snap back to reality.

   The first robot, or what I assumed was a robot, grabbed me by my shoulders and picked me up. It's tightening grip could break my tiny, fragile body any moment. 'Someone.. Help me!' I thought, squirming against the grip. The other two robots took a Freddy head and was about to place it on my head when a voice, a rather manly voice, shouted at the end of the hallway. "Put her down, right. Now."

   The three robots turned to look at him. I couldn't see who he was but his voice did sound kind of familiar. The animatronics did eventually let me go and they backed away, heading back to wherever. Two of the robots headed to the parts and service room, while the other animatronic headed to the main stage. I took a deep breath and sighed, turning to look at the man.

   "Thank you," I said. He shrugged and took a step towards me, holding his hand out. "No problem. Sorry I'm late, my car broke down. The name is Vincent," he replied. I took his hand and shook it. "It's fine. My name is (Y/N)." 

   He let go of my hand, reaching behind his head and playing with his hair for a bit while also looking around. The tension was awkward for a bit, before I finally decided to speak up. "We should head back to the office." He returned his gaze back on me and nodded. "Sounds like a good idea."

   We headed back to the office, him taking the chair and the lights, while I watched the cameras. Throughout the night it was very quiet and slow. The only animatronic that was active that entire night was Balloon Boy, and he didn't even to a lot. Long story short, thanks to Vincent, I survived. I was actually glad he was late.

   Soon, the 6 AM bell rang, signalling the end of our shift. I set the camera down and yawned, turning to Vincent. "Thanks for showing up. I would have died." He chuckled and flashed me a smile. It was familiar. Then, it hit me.

   He sometimes did the day shift with me and Henry. Speaking of Henry, I need to talk to him. I blinked and was met with Vincent waving a hand in my face. "Hello," he asked, staring at me. I chuckled and pushed his hand away. 

   "Did you hear what I asked?" "Nope," I responded quickly, rubbing the back of my neck. "I asked if you worked tomorrow night." I nodded. "Yeah, but my schedule is weird and jacked up. I've got to talk to Mr. White about it." Vincent gave me a thumbs up. "Alright, well, I'll see you tomorrow!"

   "See ya, Vincent!" I said. He waved and left the office. I stood up and popped my back, grabbing my things. As I walked down the hallway, once again, the feeling of being watched left. I shrugged it off and left the building. 

:: P.S. to Tris and Charlene, Hi. You're awesome and I love you. DON'T HATE ME FOR MAKING THIS. ::

:: Word count: 1021 ::