:: William X Female!Reader - Mr. Afton ::

:: Hello! I'm back again. I don't have a set writing schedule, but I will try my best to post when I can! Thanks for understanding! ::

   :: August 14th, 2014; Normal AU ::

   "Afton, if you please," Henry said, rubbing his face. William rolled his eyes and leaned back into his office chair, stretching his arms out. "Give her a chance, I promise, she's very good at what she does," he complained, staring at William. William groaned. "Henry, I understand that, and I trust you, but I have to see her in action."

   Henry rubbed his face. "Can you at least train her to see what she can do?" William groaned. "Fine, but she's getting (J/P). All of the other positions are closed," he told Henry. "That and it's the only position I chose to have a trainee in."

   Henry's face lit up and he jumped up and down. "Yes! You won't regret this Will!" "I'm sure I won't," he replied, messing with his hair. Henry ran over to Will and kissed him on the cheek, then left the room. William just froze.

   In the meantime, (Y/N) was sitting in the dining room, playing with her hands. She was honestly nervous, but she knew Henry could get it worked out. Speaking of Mr. White, Henry came flying up to her table and sat down, his smile wide. "(Y/N)! He's gonna let me train you," he explained, clapping his hands. (Y/N) chuckled, fixing her hair.

   "What did you even say to him," (Y/N) asked. Henry winked. "That's for me to know and for you to found out... Now come on!" And with that, Henry grabbed (Y/N) hand an dragged her out of the booth, heading to William's office once again. She took a deep breath and followed Henry inside, remaining quiet.

   William looked up from his paperwork and adjusted his glasses, taking them off. He looked to Henry. "Henry, we talked about this.. You can't just-" He stopped talking when he saw (Y/N). She waved and Henry smirked. 

   "William, this is (Y/N) (L/N), my best friend from High School! She moved away shortly after we graduated. She was sent to a different college." William nodded in understanding. He stood up from his chair and reached his hand out for (Y/N) to take. 

   She took it, shaking it. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Afton." William chuckled, "Please, just call me William. The only time you would call me Mr. Afton is at a buisness meeting, but those are rare." William winked, letting her hand go.

   (Y/N) chuckled. "Understood. So, what job position will I be taking?" "You will be taking (J/P)," Henry piped in. Suddenly, (Y/N)'s expression changed to joy. "Yes! I'm very good in that area of work! That's why I went to (Y/C) instead of where you went." 

   William clapped his hands some. "Perfect! Then you won't need any training," He told her, sitting back down in his chair. Henry's smile dropped. (Y/N) became confused. "But I thought you said-""I know what I said, but it's very clear you know what your doing in the job position so you WON'T be needing training. Good day, Ms. (L/N)." 

   (Y/N) blinked. She glanced over at Henry, who was playing with his hands. She turned to look at him fully. "Henry, can you excuse yourself for just one moment?" He looked up at her and nodded, taking his belongings and leaving William's office, closing the door behind himself.

   William sighed and looked back down at his paperwork. "I said good day-" "I know what you said, Afton," she stated, crossing her arms. At the use of his last name, William looked up at her in an instant. He HATED being called by his last name, especially by one of his employees (err, well in this case someone who is GOING to be an employee). William stood back up from his chair and stared down at the female before him.

   "I don't care who you think you are, Ms. (L/N).. But you will NOT address your boss like that. Understood," William threatened. She scoffed, "I will address you how I want to address you, because I mean hey, I'm not an employee yet, so you can't fire me." She smirked, moving her hands to where they were on her hips. She was determined to win against this man, no matter how hard it was. On the other hand, William just stared at her.

   In all honesty, he was surprised at her determination. After all, no woman or man had ever stood up to him in that form. William eyed her up and down. She did the same. This was not going to end well.

   After about a minute of intense staring, which felt like an hour, William sighed and sat back down. "Alright," he started. "You win this round." (Y/N) dropped her arms and smiled. "Thank you, William."

   She turned on her heel and headed for the door, but William stopped her. "Actually, Ms. (L/N), before you leave, you have to sign some paperwork before being considered as a part of the family. It's policy rules, but they aren't hard. Just simple things like you know the dangers of the job and what could happen in an emergency." He held up a small packet of paperwork (and by small I mean 3 pages stapled together). 

   (Y/N) turned back around and nodded, walking towards him and taking the paperwork. "I'll be sure to get this to you by tomorrow afternoon." (Y/N) made a salute gesture, then headed towards the door again, this time not being stopped. She opened the door and left, cheering some to herself after closing William's door again. one thing was for sure, this could end in two ways: Good or bad.

    She walked towards the door of Freddy's, but was stopped by Henry. "Hey, (Y/N). How did it go," he asked, looking down to the small female. (Y/N) looked to the taller male and smiled gently at him. "It went amazing. All I have to do is sign some paperwork and hand it to him then, I'm apart of the family!"

   Henry smiled widely. "Awesome! I'm glad you convinced William to let you join." (Y/N) nodded, then lightly punched Henry in the shoulder and waved. "I should head home. See ya!" He waved back at her. "Bye, (Y/N)!"

   She headed out the doors of the pizzeria and smiled, taking a deep breath and taking in the summer air. This was the start of, well, something. (Y/N) didn't exactly know for sure, but she did know this: It was gonna be one heck of a ride. However, she was prepared and had everything needed. Besides, what could go wrong? 

:: Word count: 1148 ::