:: Stalker!Henry X Male!Reader - Date? - PRT. 2 ::

:: FINALLY, AFTER SOME TIME AND PATIENCE, THE REST OF THE STORY. So, Scott PRT 3 will be out soon, and I am literally gonna be working on this ALL. WEEKEND.  OKAY! NOW, ONTO THE STORY! ::

:: (Y/N) = Your Name ::
:: (L/N) = Last name ::
:: (F/C) = Favorite Color ::

:: October 14th, 2018 - Modern AU ::

:: Reader's P.O.V. ::

   One wrong move could cost my job, or worst, my life. I never really thought of Henry as someone to hurt people, and yet, at the same time, he probably has murdered a bunch of people and gotten away with it. "You can never trust anyone," he said to me once. Now I know what he means. People can back stab you in an instant.

   Pulling into the parking lot behind (C/C), I took a deep breath. This could end in one of two ways: I walk away safely and not be injured, or I not walk away at all, dead. However, as I have mentioned before, Henry isn't the type of person to murder someone. Especially if William gets involved. Henry is TERRIFIED of William.

   Speaking of Will, I saw his car also parked near where I was, which was kind of strange. William and Henry never hung out outside of Freddy's. It was always them being professional, no goofing off. Did Henry get William involved too? This definitely won't end well.

--

  I followed a small path of flowers leading to a very small pond. Around the pond were candles, all of them lit. The water was very still, so clear as well. This was a little bit creepy and awkward. I heard shuffling to the left of me and I turned, my anxiety growing some.

   "Mr. White, is that you? If it is, I really don't have the time for this. I need to get home and get ready for-" "Hush, (Y/N)," A voice said behind me, interrupting me. I turned around to face the voice. "Don't tell me to hush! If that is you, then tell me now!"

   A very tall figure emerged from the bush. I backed up some, a little intimidated. The figure moved into the moon light. I soon recognized it as Mr. Afton. "William? What are you doing here?"

   He shrugged. "Henry asked me to stop by to help him with something. I'm just as lost as you are." I was confused. Why would Henry ask for the both of us here if he's only been stalking me?

   "Because, (Y/N), I needed his help to ask you on a date, but now I don't need him," Another voice piped in, causing me to look in his direction. William looked at him, then winked and left the scene. "M-Mr. White," I said, backing up some. He took and step towards me and I backed up more. This continued- He took a step towards me, and I backed up.

   Eventually, because irony, my back hit a tree, and Mr. White blocked my movements, both his arms pinning me to the tree. I gulped. "So, (Y/N), would you like to go on a date with me?" I glanced to the side, then I looked at him. "A.. Date?"

   "Yes, a date. We could go wherever you want and I would be buying dinner." I thought about it. Mr. White was really nice  and all, but.. I have one question. Should I..?

:: HEY, IT'S BEEN POSTED! WOOH! Forgive me, I have a bit of Writer's Block so forgive me. I'm changing DJ's birthday thing to JUST an introduction to DJ. Also, let me know your opinion. Should you say yes to Henry? *wink* *wonk* Alright. I'll try to work on the other stuff! I love ya'll! :: 

:: Word count: 630 ::