:: Henry White X Female!Reader - My little sheep - PRT 1::

:: Just to be clear, this is a Bendy and The Ink Machine AU. Henry White takes the place of Sammy Laurence and you, the reader, take the place of Henry Stein, the main protagonist. I do not ship Sammy X Henry, but I thought this would be pretty cool :) I hope you all enjoy! ::

:: July 18th, 1960 :: 

   As I read the letter over and over again, I was a bit confused as to why William Afton would send me a letter wanting me to come back to the studio. It had been years! Why now, out of all times? I mean, I guess it's better than waiting 50 years to send a letter. My only real question is, how did he get my address?

   I've moved since I left the company. Oh well, someone must have told him. I stood up from my couch and headed towards my bedroom. I wasn't married, nor did I live with anyone else. Quite frankly, I liked it like that.

--

   I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door towards my 1957 BMW 503 Cabriolet. It was red with a few scratches here and there, but I didn't mind them. If I'm being honest, they make my car more special to me. The left side had to most scratches, while the right side had no scratches at all. I approached the driver's door and hopped in the seat and started the ignition.

   As I was about to switch the gear shift into reverse, a strange sense of someone looking at me hit me. I sat up a bit more and looked around, but found no one. I shrugged it off and reverse the car out of my driveway. I then switched the gear back into drive and headed towards the workshop. God, I hope this was going to be worth it.

-- Massive Timeskip because it would take too long to write it all and I'm tired >~< --

   I stared down at the ink hallway and sighed. 'So much for wanting to stay clean today.' I mentally told myself. I held the axe close to my body as I stepped down and into the ink. I winced a bit, but I kept moving forwards. 

   As I walked through the thick ink, I heard footsteps ahead of me, indicating that someone else was here. Soon, my thought was confirmed by a man walking past the hallway entrance holding what appeared to be a Freddy sign. "Hello? Excuse me! Can you help me?" I rushed forwards just as he past. However, as soon as I got out of the thick ink and I turned the corner, he was nowhere to be seen.

   "Where the heck did he go?" I ask myself as I turned around, looking for any sign of a door or footprints. Based on what I could remember, the man was covered in ink, with button up pants and suspenders. I couldn't exactly tell what was on his face, but it appeared to be a mask of some kind. It was hard to tell since he was faced away from me.

  --

   I turned the key into the lock and unlocked the closet door. I opened the door and was immediately greeted by a lot of chicken noodle soup and a tape recorder. I took some of the soup and put them in my pocket for later, then I pressed play on the recorder and soon, a male voice came speaking through.

   "Every artistic person needs a sanctuary. William Afton has his and I have mine. To enter, you need a only know my favorite song:

   The violin shudders with a piercing voice.
   The bass fiddle sings with deep articulation.
   The piano delicately calls.
   The piano returns in graceful harmony.

   Sing my song and my sanctuary will open to you."

   The voice cut out and I paused. "Violin, bass, and the piano? Huh. Strange order- OH WAIT." The tape recorder from earlier by Mike Schmidt popped in my head:

   "Every day the strange thing happens. I'll be up here in my booth, the band will be swinging, and suddenly Henry White just comes marching in and shuts the whole thing down. Tells us all to wait in the hall.

   Then I hear him. He starts up my projector, and he dashes from the projector booth and down to the recording studio like the little devil himself was chasing behind.

   Few seconds later, the projector turns off. But Henry, he doesn't come out for a long time. This man is weird. Crazy weird!

   I have half a mind to talk to Mr. Afton about all this. But then again, I have to admit: Mr. Afton has his own peculiarities."

Then it hit me. I'd have to run up the stairs, turn on the projector, play a chord of each instrument, and then something will happen, right? I shrugged and quickly left the closet. I ran up the stairs, turned on the project, ran back down the stairs, ran into the music room and play a chord of the violin, the bass, and two notes of the piano. Soon the projector turned off and I heard something open. 

   I turned and saw a gate opening. I silently cheered and headed into the closed off room, seeing a wheel on the other end. "I guess this drains the ink." I turned the wheel, soon hearing the pipes along the wall come to life. I mentally cheered and I turned, leaving the room.

   As I was leaving the room, I happen to look up towards the projector room and I kind of wish I hadn't. There, standing at the top, was a man with a Freddy Fazbear mask. It was the same man from earlier, except this time, he was watching me. I kept staring at him as I was leaving. He kept an eye on me the whole time and honestly, I felt like I knew him from somewhere.

 --

   I quickly left Henry's office, glad to be out of there. I ran down the hallway, my hair flowing behind me. I quickly turned the corner and was met face to face with a Freddy mask. Before I could react, a shovel came flying at me and hit me in the head, knocking me to the ground. Before I passed out, a voice spoke: "Rest your head.. It's time for bed.."