Student!Vincent x Female!Student!Reader - Lab Partner

:: September 1st, 2018 ::
"Now, take the blue bottle and- (Y/N)! Are you even listening to me?" The teacher scolded. (Y/N) dropped her pencil and shot her head towards the teacher. She nodded quickly. "Yes, Mr. Afton, I am."
Mr. Afton walked over to her desk, tapping his ruler on it. Everyone in the room went silent and looked over at the two. "Then what experiment are we going over?" (Y/N) bit her lip nervously and looked around the room, catching the eyes of Scott and Mike, mouthing the words 'Elephant Toothpaste'. (Y/N) looked back at Mr. Afton and spoke. "We are doing the Elephant toothpaste experiment."
Mr. Afton scoffed and turned to go back to the board. "Next time, don't waste my time stopping class." The other students in the room looked away from (Y/N) and back to Mr. Afton. He continued his lesson and (Y/N) continued following along, as well as the other students. After the experiment was over, everyone was given a piece of paper to right down what happened during the experiment.
In the middle of everyone working on the worksheet, there was a knock at the classroom door. Mr. Afton arose from his seat behind his desk and walked over to the door, opening it to find Principal Henry Emily and Vincent. Henry slightly nudged Vincent forwards and he reached in his pocket, pulled out a note, handed it to Mr. Afton, then went to sit besides (Y/N), who was on the last question. Henry pulled Mr. Afton out of the classroom and into the hallway to talk to him, leaving the students alone.
Some students got up from their seats and went over to the window and unlocked it, crawling out and running to their cars, other students just pulled out their phones and started texting their friends, but the last few remaining students continued to work on the worksheet. Vincent was one of the students to pull his phone and out and start texting people. (Y/N), on the other hand, had finished the worksheet and got up from her seat, taking it to the bin up front. She reviewed it one more time before going back to her seat and packing up for the day.
She laid her backpack down by her side and pulled out her computer and opened her virtual grading system, checking to see if she had any missing assignments or any tests she needed to retake. Vincent, who was still on his phone, started chuckling about something he was looking at. He tapped (Y/N) on the shoulder, which caused her to stop what she was doing and look at him.
"Yes," She asked. Vincent turned his phone so she could see it. It was a TikTok about a dog. It lasted for about a minute, then it restarted. (Y/N) stared at it blankly, before giving a small chuckle. Vincent smiled. They made eye contact and then they both started laughing.
The bell went off to dismiss students for the day and everyone got up, heading to the door. (Y/N) and Vincent stayed behind for their daily after school tutoring lessons. It usually ended up with the two of them singing songs about love that was never meant to be. Today, however, was different. Since the two of them had known each other for a while, Vincent had started to develop feelings for (Y/N).
(Y/N) had also started to develop feelings for Vincent, but was afraid that Vincent would reject her. So, the two never showed any signs towards each other. The two started the tutoring and it lasted about 2 hours. Mr. Afton never returned to the room, probably got sent home for the day. After the session, The two got up and headed to their cars when Vincent stopped (Y/N) by his car.
"So, (Y/N). I was wondering if you had plans this weekend." (Y/N) hummed for a moment as to think but then shook her head. "Nope! Not that I can think of. Why, do you want to study more again?" Vincent also shook his head. "No, I was wondering if you actually wanted to come to my house and play some video games?"
"That would be nice! See you Vince!" (Y/N) turned to walk off but Vincent grabbed her hand and stopped her again. "Wait," Vincent said. (Y/N) looked confused but waited, turning back to face him. It was silent between the two of them before Vincent quickly leaned forwards and kissed her. (Y/N) was confused for a second, but then gave in and kissed back. This lasted for a few seconds before they pulled away, both of their faces red.

The tension was high between the two, however they started laughing afterwards. (Y/N) reached up and messed up Vincent's hair. "If this is your way of asking me out, then I accept." Vincent's eyes lit up and they kissed again.

They pulled away after a moment and Vincent nudged (Y/N), letting her hand go. "See you this weekend." (Y/N) turned and waved. "Bye, Vince." They then got into their cars and drove back home, both smiling wide and giggling to themselves.