:: Stalker!Henry X Male!Reader - Date? - PRT. 1 ::

:: I'm going to try something new, even if it's not the best. ::

:: (Y/N) - Your Name ::
:: (L/N) - Last Name ::
:: (C/C) - College Choice ::

:: October 14th, 2018; Modern AU ::

:: Reader's POV ::

   He has been watching me all day. I've felt his eyes on me. One minute I'll be helping with a kid, then the next I'll be cowering away somewhere, hoping, no, PRAYING that he doesn't know where I am. And to make matters worse, he's my boss. I have to work with him.

   And also, I can't leave. Once I signed that contract, anything I do and/or say, will be jotted down onto a piece of paper and turned into Mr. Afton at the end of the week. Luckily, I haven't said a whole lot. To be honest, I haven't really even had the time to talk to any of the other employees. The staff has been so busy lately that even Mr. Afton has come in sometimes to help us.

   Recently, Mr. White, has been trying to get with me since day one. It's to the point where I would walk into the kitchen of my house and find a sticky note saying to meet him somewhere, or in the break room at Freddy's when I would walk in and he would have already bought my favorite food to eat. Mr. White scares me. And even when I had approached him and asked him kindly to stop, he ignored me and continued. He's a stalker!

   I told Mr. Afton about this, but he is still deciding whether or not to fire Mr. White or to call the police and get a restraining order. I've also taken in the consideration of moving and working from home. Like, sit in the living room and take calls, or make plans for parents for their kids parties! Afton said he needed me there at Freddy's though, but I'm not sure yet. I need to make a decision soon though.

   "Hey, (Y/N)." I heard a voice say, causing me to stop what I was doing. I turned around and saw Scott, releasing a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Oh, hey Scott!" His face was unreadable.

   My breath hitched when I noticed Henry watching us in the background, but I didn't say anything as I shifted my gaze back to Scott. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box, holding it out for me to take. I looked at the box and took it. "Don't open it until you get home, alright?" "Okay," I said, putting it in my pocket now.

   Scott rushed off, which confused me. Scott usually isn't that still or quiet. I brushed it off as nothing and continued on with the work day. For once, the rest of the day I didn't have to worry about someone stalking me. Or so I thought. 

   When Mr. Afton dismissed me for the day, I headed outside to my car. I stuck my earbuds in my ear and played some music from my phone. When I was at my car, a sticky note was on the driver's side window, which made me a bit unnerved. The grabbed the sticky note and read it. It read: "(Y/N), please meet me behind the park near (C/C). Love, Henry."

   "That's strange," I said to myself, but sighed and got in my car. I grabbed my keys, stuck them in the ignition slot, and started the car. When the engine wouldn't start, I tried again. It started and I groaned, driving to (C/C) like Mr. White had asked me to. This was going to be a strange night..

:: PART 1 DONE ::

:: Word Count: 629 ::