Jeremy X Male!Reader - You like that anime too?

~Hey guys. I'm back (after three million years)! So, I don't watch anime but I know some, so please correct on anything I may be wrong and please, forgive me for any mistakes you may see! Enjoy the story!~

~December 2nd, 2019~

   It was the fifth annual anime convention in the big city of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Adults and teens alike had gathered at the convention center with their tickets and wristbands. A lot of people came in cosplay, while others just came to look around or to buy stuff as a reminder of the day they came. The convention was divided into two sections: The Convention Hall, which hosted many different stands of fan art, self-made items, or of hugely known businesses. The other section was the Gaming Hall, which had many different Japanese games or just popular games that people could go to a store and buy.

   Jeremy Fitzgerald hosted the Sailor Moon stand, which consisted of his own fan art, signed images of some of the animated characters and their voice actors, cosplay items, and his business card. Jeremy was a smaller male, about 5'4", 5'5". His brown eyes were covered by his semi-long brown hair. He had a couple of people come up and buy some things, while everyone else had just stopped by for a moment to either talk about the anime or to just simply look around. No matter, Jeremy was having a good time in his own way.

   (Y/N) was being dragged along by his best friend, (Y/BF/N). (Y/BF/N) had been to almost every convention within a 4-5 state radius, while (Y/N) had never been to a single convention, and he was okay with that. To be fair, (Y/N) never went to any conventions. Not because he didn't like them, but just because he never had the money or time to go. When (Y/BF/N) announced that they were going together, he was sort of shocked.

  "How did you get the money to go?" Asked (Y/N) as he stared at the wristbands in his hands. (Y/BF/N) shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it's because I actually save my money." (Y/N) chuckled and looked back up to his best friend. "Alright, fair enough. When are the days?" "The second, third, and fourth. So, tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday."  

   (Y/N) eyes widened. "Tomorrow!? I have work tomorrow!" (Y/BF/N) laughed. "No you don't. I called for you and explained that you needed the weekend off so we could go to the convention. He was chill with it." (Y/N)'s expression changed. "Oh, then never mind."

   (Y/N) chuckled at the thought of his interaction yesterday when he found out. (Y/BF/N) pulled (Y/N) into the main Convention Hall. As they walked past the many stands, there was one stand that stuck out the most to (Y/N). It was the Sailor Moon stand in the corner of the hall. While, (Y/BF/N) was distracted with all the Black Butler hoodies, (Y/N) slipped away towards that stand.

   Jeremy was in the middle of talking to one of the con-goers when he noticed (Y/N). The way his (H/C) hair flowed when he walked, the determined look he had on his face, the way his (E/C) sparked when they locked eyes. Jeremy nearly had a panic attack right then and there. Time seemed to slow down as (Y/N) stood in front of the stand, looking at the different items that Jeremy had. Jeremy had completely blocked out the other person standing there as he stared at (Y/N)'s features.

   (Y/N) had yet to notice Jeremy or his staring, he simply was enjoying looking at the stuff Jeremy had. He noticed some of Jeremy's artwork and a smile came onto his face. Jeremy blinked and looked down at his hands. "If you have any questions.. Don't be afraid to ask," Jeremy softly said. (Y/N) looked over at him, his smile still present on his face.

   Jeremy wasn't looking at at (Y/N), he was too scared too. His mind was preoccupied when (Y/N) said something that caused his ears to perk up. "Is this Katsuki Bakugo from My Hero Academia?" Jeremy looked over at him, a smile slowly appearing on his face. "Yes, it is! Do you like that anime too?"

   (Y/N) made eye contact with Jeremy, causing the shy male to blush slightly. "I really like it, but I haven't gotten far into the series." Jeremy nodded, understanding. "Well, I have a business card with all of my information on there so if you ever wanna hang out someday and binge watch the series." (Y/N) looked away from Jeremy down at his business cards, reaching out and taking one.

   "I'd really like that," (Y/N) said, looking back at Jeremy. There was a small moment of silence between them before there was a small shout from behind (Y/N). It was (Y/BF/N)'s voice. "(Y/N)! Come on! They are starting to play Werewolf and I really want you to play it!" (Y/N) turned around, chuckled, held up his pointer finger as saying, 'Hold on.'

   (Y/N) turned back around to face Jeremy. "Well, I'll contact you and let you know my work schedule." Jeremy nodded, smiling. "Then I guess I'll see you later." "I'll see you later, too," (Y/N) responded, turning and walking away without another word.

   After (Y/N) was out of sight, Jeremy squealed to himself. He actually was going to talk to someone who had the same interests in him. Jeremy could only imagine the conversations they would have. He had a strange suspicion that there was going to be more than just talking about anime. Of course, who couldn't?