:: William Afton X Henry White - I hate that I love you ::

:: Hey guys! This chapter was suggested by AftonRobtoics ! Thank you! Now, onto the story! ::

:: June 4th, 1983 ::

   William sat at his desk in his office, staring at a stack of paperwork. Most of the stack consisted of bills and new hire applications. Since the open of Fredbear's Family Diner, Henry and William were the only two who actually ran the place. They needed more employees here, so they put up flyers around town and within a couple days, over 10 applications came in.

   As much as the small diner didn't really need new hires, Henry insisted that they still get at least 1 or 2 other people to help around the place. So, that is what William was doing now, going through each application and deciding with people would be lucky enough to work for Mr. Afton and Mr. White. Speaking of Mr. White, William had realized that he hadn't seen nor heard from Henry at all. Usually, Henry would burst into William's office and propose a new idea or just complain to William about something with the company policy, but today, Henry was silent and absent.

   This concerned William, especially how his usually loud and extroverted friend was now silent and introverted. William set one of the applications down and he leaned over to the telephone, picking up the receiver and dialing Henry's office number. It rang 3 times before another voice on the other end spoke, "Hello, this is Henry White. How may I assist you today?" William's eyebrows raised some. Henry's voice sounds tired and agitated.

   "Henry, it's William. Please come to my office for a moment."  Henry groaned in response. "Fine." Then, the other male hung up. William sighed as he rested the receiver on the head of the phone.

   He sat in silence, his head running through many different scenarios. What was causing Henry discomfort and silence? Out of the 15 years William had known Henry, he had never seen him act like this. Was it something William had said once? Or maybe it was something personal for Henry.

   A knock echoed throughout the small office, causing William to look up at the door and clear his mind some, sitting up fully and resting his hands on the desk. "Come in," William answered. The door opened to reveal Henry. His hair was a complete mess and he looked like he hadn't slept in over a month. This caught William off-guard.

   Henry's shirt was completely wrinkled and William could see the fatigue coming off of Henry's face. Now that William thought about it, he hadn't seen Henry in a couple of months. He's been extremely busy with the company to notice the love of his life.

.    .    .

   Did William just think that? Henry cleared his throat, drawing William out of his daydream state. "What do you want, Will?" Henry asked with annoyance in his voice. William blinked a couple of times before responding. 

   "Sit down Henry." William motioned to the chair in front of the desk. Henry glanced at the seat, then to William with precaution. However, Henry headed for the seat, but very slowly. He kept glancing at William, just to make sure he wasn't doing anything.

   .  .  .

   He wasn't. William, in fact, was sitting there, staring at Henry with a worried expression. Henry sat down fully, crossing his ankles and resting his hands in his lap. Henry's face switched from caution back to annoyance. William sat back, reaching up and rubbing his temples.

   "I'm gonna be honest with you, Henry. Something isn't right and I'm not letting you leave this office until I figure out what." He let go of the side of his head and rested his hands on the table. He leaned forwards. "So, tell me what's wrong."

   Henry opened his mouth to say something, then shut it quickly soon after. He took a deep breath in and sighed. He looked down at his hands and spoke. "Will-"

   "Tell me now, Henry."

   This caused Henry to look back up at William. William's face is slightly red and his hair was ruffled, probably from the stress of all the bills and applications on the desk. Henry bit his lip, then furrowed his brows and took a deep breath again. "I..." Henry paused.

   William raised his eyebrows. "You... What?" 

   "I love you."

   William froze. Did.. Did he just say that he loved William? Did Henry White, the calm collected man who always pushed William's inappropriate gestures away and always would lock him out of the office just to avoid him, say he loved William Afton?

   Henry stared at William. "I know, it's shocking. But you got to me. Your jokes, your smile, your inappropriate comments towards my body. I put a rock hard wall up around my heart, but you broke it down and now, I wanted to say that I love you."

   Honestly, William was flattered. But something was still holding Henry back, and William could tell. "Henry, are you being honest or are you just saying this because you want me off your back?" Henry gave a small chuckled, which made Will smile. "No, I'm being honest. But I also hate it."

   William raised an eyebrow. "Why do you hate it? You should embrace your feelings!" Henry shook his head. "No. I hate that I love you. I told myself I wouldn't fall for your tricks or schemes, yet here I am." 

   William stood up from his chair, slowly walking over to Henry whilst he kept ranting. William stood in front of Henry, slightly looking down at him. Henry still hadn't noticed that William was right next to him. William rolled his eyes and leaned forwards quickly, catching Henry on the lips. Henry's talking was stopped and his eyes widened.

   After a few moments, though, Henry fell into the kiss and closed his eyes, pulling William forwards slightly. They stayed in this position for a couple of seconds, before Henry pulled away first. William stood up fully, a stupid smile on his face. Henry glared at William. "Don't you dare."

   William raised his hands up in defense. "I have done nothing." Henry chuckled, along with William. That chuckled turned into full out laughter a couple seconds later. Let's just say that now, Henry and William are happily in love, even though Henry stills slightly hates the idea of being in love with the one and only, William Afton.

-- FINALLY. Also, I know it published a little bit back. I miss clicked and didn't notice until a couple hours later. But here is the finished story! Remember, DM me or leave a comment on this story for a suggestion! DJ out! --