:: Scott X Female!Reader - Childhood Memories - PRT. 2 ::

:: (Y/N) = Your Name ::
:: (L/N) = Last Name ::
:: (D/J) = Dream Job ::
:: (F/C) = Favorite Color ::
:: (F/F) = Favorite Food ::
:: (N/N) = Nickname ::
:: (F/S) = Favorite State ::

:: September 15th, 1982; Childhood AU ::

   Scott was found pacing his office shortly after he got off the phone with (Y/N). Why was he so nervous? Was it because it was a female? Or maybe because the name sparked something in him? He wasn't sure, but he needed to calm down before she got to Freddy's. 

   He took a deep breath, then stopped pacing. 'One step at a time,' he told himself. He repeated this action a few more times before being fully calm. Once calm, the manager headed over to his seat again and sat down, picking up the phone. 'Do I really need to do this,' he asked himself.

   The phone rang down in the office. Mike Schmidt, who was working day shift that week, stood up from his seat and walked over to the phone. He picked it up and held the receiver to his ear, setting his beer down on the table. He was not in a good mood, as always. "Mike Schmidt, what do you want?" 

   "Mike, It's Scott. I need you and Vince to show (Y/N) (L/N) when she gets here where the animatronics are and what needs to be fixed," Scott explained. Mike groaned. "Fine, but how will I know who this (Y/N), girl is?" "She'll be wearing sort of a mechanics outfit. If not, she'll come up to you or Vince and introduce herself."

   The almost drunk man nodded and hung up the phone. He left his beer on the desk and left the office. Sure, he was an alcoholic jerk, but he respected the rules. Unless it was a really horrible morning, then he would completely disrespect Scott and drink in front of the kids. But luckily, that was not one of those cases.

   Mike reached the front desk and paused Vincent from flirting with a girl. "We are at work. You can wait 3 hours." Vince groaned, but then winked to the girl, who giggled and walked off. After watching the girl leave for a second, Vince turned back to face Mike.

   "Scott said that we needed to show a girl named (Y/N) around when she gets here. I don't know when that will be." "Not long," a female voice said, catching the attention of Mike and Vincent. They looked in her direction to see a short female wearing a light blue shirt and black pants, almost the same dress code as Freddy's. Her brown hair fell over her shoulders and down to her waist, almost covering her brown eyes.

   Vince whistled and Mike scoffed. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Mr. Hennings called?" "Yeah, follow me," Mike said, leading her to the main stage area. Vince followed behind (Y/N) and all three of them went behind the curtain.

   Mike explained to (Y/N) what needed to be done. (Y/N) nodded in agreement and started to get to work on the robots, Mike and Vincent leaving so she can work in peace. Since there wasn't a lot to be done to the robots, only a few screws that needed to be tightened and some basic movement checking, (Y/N) was finished with the stage animatronics in 30 minutes. As she stood back to acknowledge her work, she didn't realize how short the stage was. The heel of her shoes caught the wood platform edge and she fell backwards.

   She tried to catch herself, but failed. Her best bet was to turn quickly and use her hands to catch herself on the floor. However, before she could even process that thought, she felt a pair of arms grab her and stop her body from colliding with the ground.It was as if everything around her and her savior froze, giving her time to collect herself. "Woah, you okay," the voice asked.

   (Y/N) turned to face the person that saved her and she froze. After all these years, she had been wondering what Scott was up to, but here, holding her and stopping her from hitting the ground was the man himself. Scott also froze when he saw (Y/N). Was it really her? Or was he just imagining things?

   Mike saw Scott holding (Y/N) from a reasonable distance and he chuckled. "Hey, Vince. Look at Scott." Vince looked at Mike, then Scott over at the stage. He saw (Y/N)'s light blush, which made him a bit angry.

   Sure, Scott was bi, and so was Vincent, but to Vincent, Scott was his and ONLY his. Mike looked to Vincent and recognized the slight hint of anger in his pale white eyes, immediately regretting telling Vincent. "Hey, calm down. They've probably known each other before." Vincent looked at Mike, then back to Scott and (Y/N), who were now both standing up straight.

   He sighed. "Yeah, I guess your right." Vincent rubbed his neck, then left the dining room. Scott and (Y/N) on the other hand, now both standing up straight, were rubbing their necks, a light shade of red on their cheeks as they looked awkwardly off to the side. They hadn't seen each other for ten years, what do you expect?

   Scott was the first to speak, "(Y/N).. You look... Great!" He tried to make the conversation less awkward, but that failed. (Y/N) looked at him, giggling softly. "T-Thanks! Y-You look amazing.. too.." Scott now also looked at her.

   They stared at each other for a short period before Scott spoke again. "(Y/N), would y-you like to go o-out? F-For dinner, that is." The shorter female shrugged. "That would be nice."

   Scott smiled. "Tonight? After work then?" (Y/N) nodded. Man, tonight was going to be a great time.

:: SHOULD I DO A PART 3? OR JUST END IT HERE!? LET ME KNOW. ::