chapter xiii

A/N: alright. you guys asked so I gave. I've never written smut in my life, let alone kinky smut, but what's fanfic without it? so get your holy water ready everyone!

Warning: SMUT SMUT SMUT

October 2, 2015
"Your love's got me looking so crazy right now."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Spencer asks, two of his ties grasped in his hand.

"I trust you, Spencer. Just please don't ruin that."

"Never."

She knows he would never hurt her. But there's still a ball of nerves sitting in the pit of her stomach.

"Good. Now can we please start? I'm dying here."

Spencer chuckles before leaning over to Kat, placing his lips onto hers. His tongue slowly grazing over her bottom lip then into her mouth. While still being latched on to each other, Spencer's hand slowly snakes up Kat's back to unclasp her bra and drags it off her body. The cool air hitting her bare chest mixed with Spencer's gentle touches and kisses cause her to send light moans straight into his mouth. When he breaks apart from her, she already feels dampness pooling out of her.

"Arms." He commands. She shivers by the way his voice seemingly becomes assertive and dark.

She obliges and holds out her wrists, which he secures snuggly together with his tie. When he's finishing up the final knot, Kat can feel her pulse quicken with excitement.

"Is it too tight?" Kat begins to tug her arms apart, but the tie restrains her movements. Not too tight, not too loose.

"No, it's good."

"Great. Now lay back and put your arms up for me."

Her back hits the cotton duvets, and places her arms above her head and grips onto a metal pole of the headboard. In this position, she feels herself grow bashful with all the exposure, but the eagerness of what's to come completely overpowers her self-consciousness.

"Remember the word-"

"Red." She breathes out.

He smirks before binding her tied wrists to the pole.

Next, he uses the other tie to blindfold her. When he's done, he steps away from the bed and admires the beautiful girl sprawled out in front of him. The sight alone has his jeans grow tighter on him. 

"Are you still there?"

"Yeah, just give me a second." He starts to strip, taking his time with each article of clothing until he only has on his boxers and unbuttoned dress shirt.

"Spencer!" Kat groans. She's desperate for his touch, and doesn't know how much longer she can wait.

Spencer gives a low chuckle, which causes her hair to prick up. "Be patient, Kat."

Kat's about to lose control, when suddenly she feels shivers race through her from his lips connecting to her lower stomach. He continues to trail higher up her body. The contact is minimal, but it's still enough to make her writher from underneath him.