Chapter 29: Gone girl

Ajax pov
I don't know if she's okay, I don't know where she is, I don't know anything, I'm so concerned and worried about her, I hope she's okay, the others are worried too and cant get in touch with her either, we are all staying up until fuck early in the morning to try and find her, but nothing has came up yet. its been five days, and still nothing, so much for protecting her when we cant even find her once she's ran away, but she ran away for a reason, a silly reason but what can you do.
But my thoughts are interrupted once a knock at the door breaks my state, and I'm met with an odd looking boy, blood dripping down the side of his head and his leg looks crushed and very broken, how he even walked here is mad.
"I know you barely know who I am but my name is Calvin and Dahlia was staying with me, you came to my house" I nod, "Yeah and you said you have no idea where she was, although she probably was hiding behind the cabinet in your living room" he gives me a small smile and runs his hand through his blood infused hair.
"she and i..were driving and then out of nowhere a car rammed into us, she mentioned someone called Edison but after that its kind of a blur" I see jaspers face go pale and I look over to him, "You know who that is, Jas?"
Jasper nods and looks down at his hands, "he-he was my brother..."
"Was?" I ask him, confused, "Yeah um- he died when he was 22-"
how does that even work? "So if she saw him, then he isn't as dead as you think?" and Jasper nods at my thought.
And then Alec speaks up for the first time in quite a while, "when we were fighting, she got distracted that's how she got the hit" and then he shakes his head, "I should've realised something was wrong, she doesn't get hit, she's one of the best" I can tell Alec is visibly stressed by the thought of what he could've stopped and helped.
"Did she tell you what she got distracted by?" I glance at him and he keeps on staring at the floor, deeply in thought, "No, but any guess spells out Edison, he's been following her."
Then Jasper speaks up, "when Dahlia was 13, Edison was 22 and she couldn't take it, only a year later our parents went too and she never really did get over the initial impact it had" Ajax : "Because she thought Edison was dead?"
"Everything that happened in those few years affected her so badly, we lost 3 of our family members and then a fourth when she had to kill our younger sister" the fuck did he just say?
Everyone looks shocked and surprised at what he just said,"she killed Nel?" Jasper shakes his head, "like I said, she didn't choose to do it, she was forced" he glances at me, "He did it, didn't he?" and Jasper nods.
Ashley says something in the awkward silence, "wait, did she have a phone with her?"
Calvin nods, "yeah I bought a new one for her, I think she has her old one with her though, it has a different number"
Nathan gets up off the couch and says, "well, I can trace it, I can turn it on, find out where she is" and his younger brother then hits him on the shoulder, "Do it then, Dumbo" Nathan shakes his head,"Easy bro, the phone might be out of charge" But like as we suspect, it hasn't died yet.