chapter 54: A lifetime ago

Dahlia pov
We meet up with most of the gang, and put our shoes on, and that's when most of them start to stare at me, granted, I understood why. Cedric immediately walks over to the door, ha he probably thinks I'm going to try and escape, sorry mate.
After Edison explains to the group where we are going, they all get ready too, We drive to a local shopping mall, and stop for something to eat first. The Cafe's name is le brisk, It's also if you remember, the cafe where I nearly got kidnapped, and then Jasper and the Hunters saved me.
And after we order, Edison hands me something, the phone that i thought was broken in the cliff crash, "You found it!" He chuckles nervously, "Yeah, um, it got damaged when we took you off the road, but I managed to replace it" I smile at him, "Thank you, it means a lot" link looks at Ed and then he adds, "Oh yeah we all put our contact information on it too" and when I scroll through the contacts, I see every Scorpio, even Armstrong. But I also see the Hunters too, and it gives me the freedom I need.
I make a rash decision to text Alec.

Dahlia: Boo! Scared ya, guess who

Alec: um, who is this?

Dahlia: its Patrick!

Alec: Dahlia, you're an open book, how did you manage to text me? Is Armstrong letting you go?

Dahlia: unfortunately, no, but Ed gave me my phone back and well here I am, texting you

Alec: ha, right, why'd you text me then huh? Why not speak to Jas?

Dahlia: Because he's boring, and he's too protective, he'd probably try and track me down and kidnap me again

Alec: yeah I guess he would, how are you doing anyway? Are you injured?
Dahlia: only slightly, but I'll manage, don't worry, how are you?

Alec : I could be better if you were here, but I guess its just my paranoia talking, you'll be home soon, right?

Dahlia : I promise you.

Alec: Good, don't go putting yourself in anymore danger, okay?

Dahlia : sir yes sir, over and out, ill be home soon. Tell everyone I miss them!

Alec : I will, goodbye, Dahlia

Dahlia: Bye, Al