chapter 82: finally home part 2

Dahlia pov

"Guys! Open the door, we have a small problem" the door shouts.

The door is opened by Ash, I go up the stairs slightly so you can't see me, but I can see them.

"fuck what happened to him?" Ash asks Jace, I-i don't know, we were in the car, and suddenly this car comes out of nowhere and hits the side that Jasper was on, he hit his head and collapsed" jace explains.

"I've tried to wake him up, but he isn't waking up" he starts shaking, probably thinking that his best friend his dying.

When he actually in fact isnt. He just has a concussion, my guess he will wake up in about a minute.

When jasper wakes up he's immediately asking the question of "why are you guys back? I thought you were staying with Dahlia, wait nothing bad has happened right?"

The conversation of me picks up.

"She's fine dude, just wanted to come back and say hi..." Alec says

"thank god,.has anything changed about her condition?" Jace asks

My turn. "I think she's alright, but no new news has came about her though, except that she travelled back home this morning" I trail off

Jasper and jace look astonished as they see me coming down the last of the stairs.

Then he pulls me into a warm hug.

"when- how-when?" He asks me.

"about 3, maybe 4 days ago, I wanted to surprise you" I say

"god, I fucking missed you, never make me worry like that again" he pauses, "please" he adds. Almost as quiet as a whisper.

"I won't, not again" I wait , "I'm sorry" I add.

"its alright, we all make mistakes,.just I couldn't, do without you in my life" he says hugging me even tighter.

"I missed you too" I say to him, pulling away from the hug to go over to jace and hug him.
Jace and I exclaim hellos and hugs, a beautiful day.

"now we just have to get the others!" I exclaim "wait, you haven't told them yet either?" Jasper asks

"nope" I Say Popping the p

"I think some of the have met up, I'll text them on the gang chat" Ajax says

Aj has this thing were he likes to pair up a boy and a girl together, but because there are more guys than girls he swaps us all around each time we go on business.

It's to see who works best as a pair, and then when he finally knows he will place the people who work best together, in a pair.

It's about 15 minutes (5 minutes later than darius originally said they would be) till they come through the door.

Each of them laughing, with a hit of mischief in their tone.

"maybe some other time, dar. This time just wasn't the time" Saffron says laughing at him.

"What Happened?" He asks them, they all immediately shut up and look at each other.

"No, we are not telling him, no way"  cole says sternly.

"okay then, why are you here first?" Saffron answers

"I came back because I couldn't stand seeing dahlia like that any more, so answer my question!" He replies.

"fine, Darius went to go ask a girl out and she rejected him by asking avery out instead" Saffron says the laughter coming back.

"And what did she say?" Jace asks Avery. "I didn't answer, she would of been asking millions of questions, and when I wouldn't reply, she would then ask why I wouldn't talk, its easier not saying yes, when you know it won't go well." Avery replies.

Poor Avery. She's never had a relationship with anyone, she makes up the excuse of because she's quiet nobody would want her. And honestly it must hurt her. I feel sorry for the girl.

"You should at least try and go on a date with somebody even if its someone you know" jasper says to her, the sadness in her eyes obvious to everyone.

"I-i know but I wouldn't feel comfortable around them, the only person I really have ever felt comfortable around was Dahlia, and I'm pretty sure she has feelings for somebody else, not to mention, she wouldn't want a girl who is quiet like me, oh yeah and she's in a coma!"

I'm pretty sure that is the most avery has ever said in a sentence before. I go down the stairs again and lean on the couch. "You have to ask her first, don't come to conclusions without knowing the others answer, I like quiet girls, they sure do make some noise in the bedroom oh and I got out of the coma a couple of days ago." I say, they all turn to me.

Some of the others look at me trying to keep a giggle in. Some of them fail at doing so though. "You're awake!" Saffron squeales leaping over the couch in front of her and running over to me. Pulling me into a really comfy hug.

"You're back, I  missed you" she whispers in my ear, on the verge of tears. She pulls away and moves as if knowing what's gonna happen next

"Move, bitches!" Avery says as she jumps into my arms. Out of everyone in the gang, me and avery probably have the best relationship. We aren't afraid to flirt with each other in front of everyone.

While she jumps into my arms, I put my arms under her butt, making sure she doesn't fall

"I'm so fucking glad you are okay"  she whimpers. God she was in so much pain. And I didn't even realise how much she cared for me.

I was blinded by everything, so much so that I didn't see that people actually would care if I died.

I didn't know before how much I am cared for. And now I know.

"I know me too" I say softly to her. Eventually I'm suddenly greeted by cole and darius' arms around me.