Prologue

Park Jimin, 20 years old

Kim Junseo, 25 years old.

"Jimin! Get down here right now!" His boyfriend's voice is stern enough to make Jimin jump out of his bed and run downstairs immediately. "Y-Yes Sir?" "You promised me dinner would be ready when I got home." "I know Junseo.. I thought you'd be home later.." "I don't care if you fucking thought that. You didn't do what I said you had to do." Junseo takes another step closer. He's a tall, handsome man with bad meanings. "I'll make it right now." "Too late, Jimin." Junseo's big hand grabs Jimin's throat and pushes him against the kitchen counter. "S-Stop.." Jimin is nothing compared to Junseo. At first it seemed all butterflies and flowers. Until they had their first fight. It was about something stupid, but their relationship completely changed. Junseo does what he wants to Jimin, while Jimin can't do anything he wants. 

"You know.. since I'm the money maker.. why don't you find a job?" "O-Of course.. if you want me to.." Junseo lets go of the terrified boy and smiles. "I know something that suits you.." "Tell me! I bet I'm going to like it!" Jimin leans against the counter as he tries to hold back his tears and smile back at him.

"The way you dance for me.. shouldn't that be for everyone? Not only for my eyes.. but for the whole city?" "What are you saying?" "A stripper, Jimin. I know a club you could work at." "No. D-Don't make me do that.." "Excuse me? Is that a no I hear?" "P-Please.. I'll do anything else." "I'll tell you exactly what you ARE going to do." Jimin walks towards the front door, ready to make a run for it. "You are going to get on that stage." "He comes closer again, his anger builds up. "And you're going to take of your clothes for all those screaming woman.." Closer, Jimin's back is now pressed against the front door as tears stream down his cheeks. "And you are going to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut about the fact that you're just a little faggot." The word cuts him like a knife would do. "Is that clear?" It stays silent. "I can't hear you! I that fucking clear?!" "Yes. Yes sir." "And if I want you to fuck them, you will. Is that clear?" "Yes." "And if you even try to beg yourself out of it, you are dead. Is this also clear?" "Yes." His voice cracks as he lets himself slowly slide down to the ground as Junseo turns around and walks away. "You start tomorrow. Hyuna will adore you." Is the last thing Junseo says before closing the door to his bedroom. 

He cries and cries silently so his boyfriend won't hear it. The house is silent aside from the music from Jimin's playstation upstairs still filling up the room. From that moment on, Jimin became numb to everything. He became cold. He became someone he wasn't just to protect himself from the evil he was living with.