13.

Warning: drug abuse

Warning: drug abuse

-

It was impossible for him to look into the mirror. His left eye bruised, his wrists red and his chest filled with marks. It took Jimin a long while before he dared to open the door, the sound of the lock makes him close his eyes. He takes a deep breath, his eyes opening in the progress. You can do this. He walks towards his room as quick as he can. knowing it's easy to spot him up there. And of course they do. "Jimin! Baby! Come downstairs!" Junseo's voice is like the devil in disguise, sounding like an absolute angel in his ears. "I-I want to go to sleep.." "Oh come on! It's only 10!" "I've got work tomorrow.." "Come on, baby!" Jimin turns around immediately, the knot in his stomach returning. "There he is, my little prince!" Jimin smiles when he hears the words. Junseo does love him. "Hi.." His voice is soft and gentle, but it surely arouses Junseo. "Are you done being a brat?" Brat. That's all you are to him. "Y-Yes." Jimin nods as he feels Junseo's hand ruffle through his hair. It's the most painful yet most nicest feeling he's ever felt. If he doesn't count Yoongi along with them. Yoongi will be probably be laying in his bed already, disappointed that he walked away from him. He probably hates him. Jimin's head twitches to the right just thinking about it. "It was your own fault." Yes, blame it on him. "It was." Jimin agrees.

There's nothing to be done now, nothing to turn back time, nothing to get him away from Junseo, so falling for his lies is all he can do. There's a silence hanging around the room that makes Jimin feel like he should go back up and lock himself up forever. "We just ordered pizza. I bet you're hungry too." "Not really.." Jimin shakes his head and slowly sits down in the now cursed chair. How will he be able to contact Yoongi? "You look kind of boring, Jimin." One of his friends dares to say, his eyes a dark blue color. He's never seen such a dark color. "Yeah, Jimin. Why don't you show off on of your outfits?" Junseo sadly agrees, his eyes filled with greed. "I don't have much laying around.. most is at work.." "There's surely something. Go take a look, baby." Junseo's lips move to Jimin's ear. "You'll make me very happy if you do. And I don't think you want me unhappy now, do you?" It makes Jimin stand up again, his eyes wide. "I just.. put on.." "get going." As Jimin tries to explain himself, Junseo pushes him back to the stairs and watches him walk all the way to his room. His room is a mess, memories flashing back to the last time he was here. The horror that happened then feels like nothing now that Junseo ruined him in front of everyone else. But still, Jimin couldn't feel anything else but sorrow and sadness.

He decides to grab simple, white jeans and a shirt that's cropped and shows off most of his lower body. Then, in that moment, there is a soft ticking noise against his window. There's a second or 3 between each tick. Jimin quickly opens up the doors to his small balcony and sees Yoongi, right eye bruised, together with his jaw. He's trying to stand on one leg, showing his other one hurts. "Jimin! Come with me! Let's leave!" Yoongi starts off strong, throwing Jimin of guard. Yoongi's eyes slowly move down to see what Jimin's wearing. His face drops. "What are you doing here?" "I packed up. Just get your things and we'll go." "I can't, Yoongi." The silence that splits between them is painful. "Just.. Just come with me.." "I've got my jobs.. and.. and Junseo's here and-" "Don't you want to go with me?" Yoongi spreads his arms wide, his red car fading away behind him, just like the rest of the things that surround them. "I'm sorry, Yoongi." Jimin's hands clench around the metal bar in front of him. "I can't just.. go. I've got a life here and.. and I want to keep it that way.." The way Yoongi's bruises hurt Jimin's heart tells otherwise, but Jimin won't budge. "Will I see you again?" Yoongi lowers his arms, eyes now serious. He wants to have the best answer he can get. "I don't.." Jimin looks back at his room and then shoots his eyes back to Yoongi. What is there to lose? "I don't know.. Just go before someone sees you.. there's.. there's a.. party going on here." "Doesn't look like you're having fun." Yoongi's hands now fade away inside the pockets of his jeans, his eyes trying to look as friendly as possible, even though he feels hurt.