12.

Warning: Heavy chapter, read at your own risk 

-

His first appointment starts at 7 pm. The day has been remarkable, something Jimin will never forget. The people he works with are great, especially Hansung, who lets Jimin take it easy. The now unlocked room for his first private session hid a round bed, a white floor and some plants that rather look brown than green because of the dark, purple light shining in the room. There's a small desk next to the bed with everything they need on it. There's different boxes waiting for him, every individual hiding another size. It's hard not to bite on his lip when he thinks of Yoongi sitting there, waiting for him. But dreams never come true when it comes to Jimin's world. Only nightmares. Like Junseo. The creek of the door makes Jimin squirm up in the bed, waiting for whoever might show up in front of his eyes. Yoongi promised him not to sabotage his new job, a job he actually seems to like. But still, there he is, slim as ever, eyes dark, hair too blonde that it could be white. You son of a bitch. "Y-Yoongi?" "You excite me yesterday." He starts of calmly, but Jimin never misses the red shade of blush on his cheek. "What are you doing here? I've got my first appointment in any minute now-" "That would be me." Jimin swallows thickly as he watches Yoongi walk towards him. His eyes aren't filled with what Jimin is used to see. He doesn't see lust, he sees something else. Something he can't put his finger on. 

"Y-You made an appointment for me?" Jimin's eyes shy away, but Yoongi is quick enough to grab the boy's chin and pull it back so they can look at each other. "Aren't you glad?" His voice is dark, almost sinister, but Jimin loves it. How could he not be glad? He was thinking about it only minutes ago. "I am." "Good. I don't want to do this unless you want to." "I do.." Jimin's answers are short but enough for Yoongi to kiss his lips once again. It's only their second kiss, but it feels like they've done this many times before. "What do you want, Min Yoongi?" Jimin asks, making Yoongi chuckle before he cracks his joke. "Whatever's cheapest." Jimin can only bit his lip and turn the roles around, pushing Yoongi further onto the bed. "Expensive it is." Jimin purrs as he crawls off the bed. There's soft music playing in the background, and to Jimin's satisfaction, the lights go from purple to red. Occupied, says the door. "Well organized." "Shh." Jimin hushes him as he moves his hipd to the beat. Yoongi can only groan when he finally has him like this for only his eyes to see. Jimin takes the top of, if you can even call it a top, first, showing of his beautiful waist and chest. Yoongi's hand twitches at the sight. He's been ready all this time. If it wasn't for Jimin to tease him, he'd have him on him already. 

"You don't have to do.. all.. this.." Yoongi tries, but Jimin only grins. "Oh? Want me to st-" "No." Yoongi cuts him off as Jimin stops himself from pulling down the shorts that hold his firm thighs. The red light shines on the boy's body in the most gorgeous way. It is as if it's getting darker in the room, as if the red light is slowly disappearing. Jimin moves himself towards Yoongi, his lips awfully close to Yoongi's skin. Jimin has never seen such desperate eyes like Yoongi's. It wants to make him chuckle, laugh even, but he has to keep up his poker face. Just pretend this is work. Yoongi's shirt is the first thing to be pulled away from his body. There's a soft groan coming from Yoongi's lips. Now there is lust in Yoongi's eyes, but it's nothing like what he sees in Junseo's eyes. It's gentle, kind. Yoongi's hands are cold against Jimin's hot skin. His hands fit perfectly around Jimin's waist. There's a soft moan coming from Jimin's mouth when he feels Yoongi's hands trail upwards. Stop him. Jimin grabs his firm hands and puts them behind Yoongi's back, now sitting more steadily on his lap. "Rule number one. No touching." Yoongi can only grunt as an answer. Jimin's hips move up and down, grinding against Yoongi. It is easy to feel Yoongi's excitement. Jimin hides his red cheeks and lets out a soft moan just to tease some more. Jimin's hands move up to his own hair, holding them there as he slowly grinds up and down. It doesn't take long before Yoongi's pants come off, dropping it down next to the bed. Jimin's heart is beating in his throat. He hasn't felt this appreciated since the start of his relationship with Junseo, when everything was new.