30.

Jimin

NSFW warning

-

Yoongi tried to stop me. Once he realized he wasn't going to get none of what he wanted, he decided he would come with me. I haven't performed for over a month, I think. I'm nervous to show myself off again. Especially now that my body is beautifully scarred in a past I want to forget about. Walking in is more pleasing than I expected it to be. Hansung immediately notices us, Yoongi tightly holding onto my hand. He knows how nervous I am. He's still not agreeing with me being here. "My star!" The hug is tight, and I'm glad the scars don't hurt anymore. I would've killed him if he hurt me. "How are you doing? I couldn't figure out through text." "I'm pretty good, actually. Might be called a slut for immediately having a new boyfriend but.." Yoongi squeezes my hand when I say 'new boyfriend'. He probably really enjoys being called exactly that. "I'm glad you're with this guy. Looks a lot better.. acts a lot better, too." Hansung can only laugh. Yesterday is still in my head as I walk towards the dressing room, Yoongi quick behind me. Meeting Yoongi's ex was exciting, especially because I got to tease my new boyfriend for the first time. I hope he didn't mind. I know he said he didn't, but something about him was off after that encounter. Chul seems a nice guy, for a star as I've spoken to him. He doesn't look like the type to be like Junseo. But I would never dare to say that to Yoongi. He wouldn't be afraid to burst into flames if I did. 

"Do you think we're on social media?" I ask as I look at him through the mirror. I throw my shirt on the ground before I start painting my face. Glitters splatter across my face and light colors appear on my lips and eyes. "I think you rather disappeared from social media, Jimin. You haven't been speaking with the outside world as much as you did." I can feel my heart break into pieces. I'm not who I was. Not after the last time I saw Junseo. I feel empty and lost, even though Yoongi fills me up with all the love he can give to me. "I'm kind of excited to get back to that. You don't know how nice it is to see-" "I do. I've seen how your smile grew when you checked your socials." Yoongi cuts me off, and at first I think he's saying it with a smile. But when I look up in the mirror again, I see his face disappearing into his hands. I frown. I thought we were started to get back to normal. "You alright, Yoongi?" His name still tastes sweet, but something's missing. He hesitates, I can see it in the way he moves. "You go do your show, sweetheart. I'll be.. here." "You're not going to watch me? It's been so long.. I'd really like seeing you out there." I hit a nerve. Veins pop out of his arms. I don't know what is wrong. He seemed to be fine seconds ago. "Are you sure I'm what you want, Jimin?" "What?" He silences down right after cutting through me with his words. he falls back into that god awful silence he always has waiting for me. 

"Five minutes, Jimin. It's getting crowded." "Crowded?" "Of course! I announced your big comeback, darling!" Hansung gives me his bright, kind smile before disappearing back up the stairs. "I sometimes find it very hard to understand you, you know that?" I stand up and put on the harness that was waiting for me. It licks my skin perfectly, showing of my pretty skin and my thick thighs. I put myself on top of Yoongi and enjoy sinking into his lap. "I have that too." He puts one of his hands on my thigh and looks down at it. I can see him biting his lip, even though he tries to hide it. "Just watch me, you'll like it. I'm sure of it." "If I'd say we could disappear? What if I said we could travel to somewhere far away? At least far enough to start a new life? Would you accept it, Jimin? Would you agree?" "1 minute, Jimin, let's go!" Yoongi's hand slips away immediately, and I feel all alone again. I walk behind Hansung, lights changing color and music drumming in my ears. It sounds far away, though. I can almost feel Yoongi sigh as he stays behind in my dressing room. I still don't know what suddenly got into him, but I do know the question he asked me has become a lot harder to answer. Yoongi surely is not what I usually fall for, but then again, the ones I do fall for are bad guys. Yoongi is not. Beside being a, probably dangerous, drug dealer.